EVENT 🐱Kitty Come Home🐱

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Beans, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Oh yay…ANOTHER repeated cat hunt

Katzchen, Evangelion and xoLilith like this.
  2. ATA be prepared to lose alot of money this hunt. Yet again, another failure I'm getting so fed up with this game. Where is the Halloween hunt?! Are we really going to do it at the very last moment. This furniture looks so ugly lol again these dorms are getting worse long with the hunts. I just don't have it mentally to continue to play like this!

3. I mean.. it's ok. Buuuut it doesn't fit in with spooky season 🤧

MizzRedd and Kennadi like this.
  4. THIS BETTER THAN PET PARADISE, CAT PARADISEEE! 😍😍😍😍

5. This one should of been shorter at least 13 days?! I'm still trying to process this 😩

MizzRedd likes this.
  6. The dorm reminds me of Pet Paradise hunt 😒

7. ❤️

LadyKoko likes this.
  8. Lexington is going to love thissss.

9. ATA atm is a cat lover 😂

10. This hunt ends before Halloween. You will get a Halloween hunt. What’s wrong with y’all lol

The fact that this hunt isn’t even bad either? I think the furniture is abit cartoonish but the Avis are pretty decent and the misc so far is super cute. Most importantly, it offers a opportunity to donate to a good cause.

The monthly furniture set it spooky, the monthly Avis are spooky, there’s a handful of spooky themed contest going on right now. There’s PLENTY of spooky content out right now AND the actual Halloween hunt is coming out soon.💀

I love Halloween, but y’all needa get a grip because there’s more to October than constant horror stuff.

11. If you don’t like cats, gtfo. 💖

12. That’s not a Hpynocat although it looks so similar

It’s some stat item that drops from Dog Star parties

13. Also why are yall wailing about halloween when it's just Oct.12? 2nd week have just started and halloween runs end of oct. So like expect them poppin somewhere 3rd-4th week of october.

SadisticYonii, juss_swaggg and -May- like this.
  14. What is angry cat thing? Anyone aware of it 🥸 please explain

15. Yes but that means Halloween going to be a week long hunt 💀 and bs we had Halloween hunts start from bringing of October before and and as of now

16. Nope.. just nope! Spooky is a season not just a one and done. Charity is nice and all but again one week of this mess would have been more than enough.

17. OMG ANYONE SELLING THIS FURNITURE PLEASE WM!!! I love this!! I love cats so much but I do want to ask why you guys hardly ever do dogs. Like almost every hunt is a cat 499 and no dogs. But I’m obsessed with this hunt. I want the full dorm

unnie, -Mrs_Mis- and Lumi like this.
  18. Hunt is 2 weeks long mean Halloween going week long rushed mess

19. Oh my God yes 😭

Lumi likes this.