EVENT 🐱Kitty Come Home🐱

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Beans, Oct 6, 2022.

1. 😲Time to boop their nose

3. Ok so we’ll do random ass haunted hunts, zombie hunts, in the middle of the effin summer.. but 3 weeks out from Halloween is “too early” right 😂👌🏼

4. Its not too late to delete this hunt and give up two Halloween hunts. You can still donate to the cause. This just aint it. This ugly as fûck.

SweetB00, Puma, WAP and 5 others like this.
  5. Finally something cute after a while!!

LadyKoko likes this.
  6. No offense I love the charity thing and all but I’m kinda disappointed and let down that there isn’t a Halloween hunt. I was really looking forward to this one being a Halloween hunt

MizzRedd, Katzchen, WAP and 2 others like this.
  7. WHAT ABOUT HALLOWEEN!!!! HELLOOOO ATA ITS A HOLIDAY AND YOU’RE THINKING ABOUT CATS🤦🏼‍♀️

8. And it’s October? October is known for being spooky.

SweetB00, MizzRedd, Katzchen and 3 others like this.
  9. And idk if youre new or not but ata always gave us Halloween hunts this early. October has always been spooky hunts.

10. Not a fan smh

SweetB00, Katzchen and WAP like this.
  11. Love cats!!! I’d say the avis are pretty basic not that I’ll mind owning any…but none stick out as lb potential to me or anything super special besides the cats

12. Love this, finally more cat furniture 🥳🐈

13. This is so cute 😻 and every avi is adorable
    Good Job 👍
    For those complaining 🤣 about Halloween chill, we still have 2 weeks before Halloween starts oml 😅🤣

14. I like cats but this seems a little bland. Maybe I just dislike fall colors?

14 likes this.
  15. Too long for what should be a “filler” hunt. And what about the dog/reptile people?! But most importantly.. 1 week for Halloween will not be enough so I expect better next year!!

MizzRedd, Katzchen, WAP and 2 others like this.
  16. This would have been good for the beginning of November. Not October💀

MizzRedd, WAP, Hag and 1 other person like this.
  17. THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!

LadyKoko likes this.
  18. Really ? Again auntum shiiit we on october wtf 😂