EVENT 🐱Kitty Come Home🐱

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Beans, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Ok now do dogs

2. Absolutely adore it ! Cats took over the world 😂💕

LadyKoko, Young and Lumi like this.
  3. imagine talking like that towards a mod as if they don't know anything, idk if you're new or not but ATA gives halloween usually around oct. 20s and since ATA gave up on 7 day hunts not surprised how halloween is being pushed a bit below october.

Seven, Alaska, juss_swaggg and 4 others like this.
  4. Finally one where all the girls and guys are normal and decent. They should’ve did this for the last hunt instead of the one they did. Love cats. Thanks to whoever came up with the idea 😊

juss_swaggg and Lumi like this.
  5. Fundraiser hunt btw

6. Where is that gif from LOL

7. its decent for a place holder hunt, as long as the halloween one banggss

8. why do the cats look like that? the art style is so bad lmaoo

Hunni_Senpaii and Seductive like this.
  9. October and a cathunt. Okay. when 90% of PIMD asked to make a donation during the australian hunt when all the forest fires were happening and all the animals were dying and losing their habitat, y’all ignored us all. Good u finally changed your minds and start doing something good

10. When you thought we’d be getting a Halloween hunt but no💀

11. pet paradise 3.0? cool. 🤢

12. Dogs@>cats

-Gon- likes this.
  13. Everyone complaining about no Halloween hunt when it would’ve been a hunt that ended almost a week before Halloween? Make it make sense. I do love this hunt though 😍

Sabrina4949 and LadyKoko like this.
  14. Damn it.......time to collect the cute stuff

Lumi likes this.
  15. Ikr!! It’s just 13days! I think I can do it!! We ready tho!! This is Halloween! Halloween!
    And it’s a fundraiser hunt🥹🥹🤞.

16. This is a big pass where is the halloween hunt this should of waited till November

Kennadi likes this.
  17. Idk why some of y'all thought a spooky Halloween hunt would debut in early October 🤭 this is actually cute for cat lovers 😻 they'll probably have one for dog lovers next 🐶💗

_Kosha_, juss_swaggg and -Beby like this.