CURRENT EVENT 🐕Dog Days of Summer🐩

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Aug 10, 2023.

1. They removed, probably weren't supposed to show it yet😔

xXSunshineXx and Gir like this.
  2. This is single handedly, imo, the worst hunt you've ever released since I have joined this game. I've been playing for 5 years, and this is the one hunt I have despised more than any other.

I PRAY this only lasts for this hunt because removing side stories you just totally derailed half the clubs on PIMD's club requirements AND only way of seeing if their members actually hit their parties. You can't tell that with main drops since you get get that from boxes. Parties fail when people aren't partying and you can't do anything about it if you can't gauge with side drops. The main tiers are so goddamn bad all the numbers for how many to get for a tier are MERGED TOGETHER. This is the worst feature I've ever seen, please DO NOT make this permanent.

I don't even like this hunt personally otherwise. The avatars are fine designed, it feels a little too like round / smooth somehow but they're simply not my cup of tea. The dorm feels like a copy paste of the loft and found furniture mixed with some of the same old animal hunts you've put out so I'm disappointed there too. The misc pro item is okay, it feels less cleanly designed but unsure how to explain it. Maybe the thick outline and not finer lining for it. LOVE THE BOX ACTUALLY, one thing I do like about this hunt. Love how cute the box is, it's like a big biscuit box. Glad the dogs are getting some love, but it doesn't feel greatly executed so far.

3. It said todays date though….

4. I hope there will be a special dog promo for this hunt or you dropped the ball, something my dog can't seem to even do 🤓

CapedClown likes this.
  5. Ik, I have a ss of it. Idk what they did wrong, but according to everyone here, it seems like they didn't do anything right this hunt. I will be waiting for ATA to hand me my happiness back when they bring out that viking stuff😔😭

Providence likes this.
  6. Yea same I did too🌝

sinnamanbun likes this.
  7. As a Norse pagan I WANT the Viking stuff also ATA where are the kite boxes in Molly's

8. As the president of a potd/ppotd club that's been around for a long time, this ain't it. As someone previously mentioned, side story drops were used to check activity levels in my club as well. Main story drops are too easy to open boxes and reach a goal set, which that does nothing to help a club with parties. It's hard enough to keep members motivated and this is just going to further kill what little motivation they've had left. Combining side story and main into one yet leaving drops the same amount from parties is not the way to go either. Don't see how this is a great idea in any way for potd/ppotd clubs, much less newer players trying to find their footing in this game. Making things seem even less reachable than it already felt.

10. I expect it's the next story pass. We are likely to see it when the old story pass rewards are removed from the shop, so in 1 week / midway through this hunt

--Tifa, Scr3ampuff, Gir and 1 other person like this.
  11. 😍😍

12. so since side story is gone and it looks like most drop requirements for the tiers are lowered, will this affect the amount of drops we get from the parties as well? I really don’t like this

13. Why a whole week though? It said todays date….

14. I hope so cause that fem avi was❤️‍🔥

15. Because adding it while the previous rewards are still still available makes that section of the shop quite messy. It's normal for the old rewards to clear out before new ones come in

16. Worst format for a hunt ive even seen this is horrendous Ata and it saddens me you think we would like this absolute chaos.

17. upgrade the drops then?? Tf

18. Another hunt I'll sit out 🤧 ATA wth man 😭

Scr3ampuff, FastForward, Gir and 3 others like this.
  19. Ok I need the female avi with the pitbull looking dog right now! 😅

_Temptress_ likes this.
  20. I get that but it shouldn’t have said todays date then, they should have been more careful releasing it if they waiting a week after the old one finishes.