CURRENT EVENT 🐕Dog Days of Summer🐩

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Aug 10, 2023.

1. The tiers.. oh y’all draggin it.. through the mud that is..

MickeyNotMouse, iIIumi, Puma and 20 others like this.
  2. 🐕 Time 🫂

3. Meh..Next please

4. Need to increase main drops amount from potd and ppotd if you guys gonna test this new thingy 💀 42k for 3rd avi box is too much.

5. This whole no side stories thing is a NO NO!! Like who thought this would be a good idea 💀💀

6. So basically, even though the amount of hunt drops are the same, you would technically need to collect 50k hunt item drops to get both versions of the most basic avatars? And thats assuming you even get the ones you want, it would be a different story if the box allowed you to choose which avatar you want. This is insanely unfair to the community that doesnt pay to party for high drops 🧐🧐🧐

7. At least better then last hunt lmao and even the male avis R nice for ones

DivineSecrets and _ashIitaa like this.
  8. This lack of side story is fishy. Also. What is this Saga of Skaldrfjell?

9. I mean, its something

10. Looks like some bad pay to win hunt mechanics are being tested out this hunt “competition.”

EmpressEva, iIIumi, Puma and 16 others like this.
  11. what the actual heck is this guys..are yall going through smth? it looks horrid in ecs with all the tiers all bunched up, and just makes it look so much more draining than is necessary, the way you had it was fine as it was and worked for everyone. Whoever said people would like this hit the zaza because this aint it

12. i'm not sure i agree with the no side story - only because it makes it feel like i have even less to do on this game. and that's a problem for me since what you can do on this game is already extremely limited and repetitive. not that we do anything different to attain the awards, it just gives the feeling there's more to accomplish. idk. maybe i'll like it. maybe it'll make me forget to check the app more than i already forget.

13. Gonna sit this hunt out I’m afraid. I’m not supporting this mechanic.

14. Cute but I hope the lack of side story it's just during this hunt

15. I love that we don't have the side in this hunt and that we get the boxes with a chance of the avis of all to drop without having to wait for the side avis to drop over days first

16. 100k drops to get all the avatars instead of doing side quests for little things. Way to literally nerf everyone who isn't in an extra credits club or similar. There's no way many people are gonna make that. I predict here soon PIMD is going to be a pay to play type game where the free version is basically a 10% quality of the paid version. We get it Ata you wanna pander to your players who spend themselves into debt 🙄

17. the way i didn't even think about the way potd clubs are gonna suffer bc of this. yeah, changing my mind. this mechanic is a big no from me.

18. What lack of side story? It's just moved to main with chance of getting whichever Avi over time instead waiting for side drops to come over the past days

19. We have 400 spooky themed hunts a year.. it can wait till October.

Scr3ampuff, -Mrs_Mis-, iIIumi and 6 others like this.
  20. ATA basically said “yall can take a break”. This format better not be the new norm🤡