STORY PASS πŸ‰ Woven Scales - A Story Pass! πŸ‰

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 13, 2024.

1. & the shop LB avis. They're all an awfully steep price by comparison for a 1% difference.

Totally not complaining tho 😌 I'm just excited that I'd actually wear this 99%/99% avi

2. Absolutely love this pass!!

3. Finally Great Male Avis With Nice Stats And Look & Cute Items,Something Thats Suit My IGN Lol, Getting Em All😍

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  4. That Jusy tho 🀀🀣

5. What choice gives us the female avatars?

About30Ninjas likes this.
  6. Buying story pass. WALL ME πŸ§Žβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Žβ€β™€οΈ

7. Same here - seems like a weird bug tbh

8. loving the story pass! even the free version has more rewards than last time which is great.

but i am curious if we will ever get to see increment in story pass drops for pro parties. 140 is still a bit too small and too close to regular parties that sometimes i would just prefer to do fa101(eventhough its not potd) than ppotds.

9. If i buy the tradable sp to my rs, does he need to finish it completely before trading it to someone else? Or as soon as it’s activated he can send it to someone?

10. Once it’s activated it’s no longer tradeable once it’s traded it automatically starts the story pass I believe

NightMoonlight likes this.
  11. Alright, y’all popping off on this story pass! Favorite avi is Tier 3 female(also loving the cool style of Tier 2), but I’m not going to be active enough for buying the story pass to be worth it sadly.

12. buying story pass for 10b wall me please if ur willing to sell to me β™₯

13. Same thing happened to me, I haven't gotten to make any choices. I'm taking it as a W even if it's just the free version tho

Kukki, merciful5, Lumi and 1 other person like this.
  14. buying story pass 🫢

15. Buying story pass for 10b wmis

16. Will there be any new pets released? I'm at the Level Pets 5 times Task and my lowest time to wait for a pet to level up is 1 week + 15hrs x 5 = 38 days + 3hrs. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Praying I get enough speedups to move it faster.

17. Great avi
    Shxtty story quest! :v

18. If you buy the gift VIP pass, do you also get the VIP story or is it just for another person

19. ATA did they thang wit this πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½nd ooh finally a 99/99 avi heck yeah I’m all in for it

20. Same! My current pet has 13 more days to go, and I have no speed-ups for that time window. Lowest time for me is almost 5 days.