STORY PASS πŸ‰ Woven Scales - A Story Pass! πŸ‰

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 13, 2024.

1. How can anyone finish this story pass if we have to upgrade our pet five times and mine take almost 2 weeks each to upgrade….. guess I wasted 10 🍱 for nothing

Kukki and Caos-en-el-Vortice like this.
  2. Bit of advice: Don't level up pets unless there is a task for it. If you're new, I suggest you ONLY level up your rarest pet (might be super rare but if you have an ultra rare, use it). Don't pick a pet for aesthetics, only stats. Once your rarest pet is at level 40, don't level up any of the other ones unless you need to for a story pass task. And even then, level up the lowest level ones so they don't take as long. And, you'll have saved up a ton of speed ups to help you along.

3. For those of you wondering if the pass is worth it when it only has 3 cats as rewards, I did the math for how many pim keys, furni keys, kinis, and cats there are and the worth of the pass is more than 900 ec. That isn't including all the other goodies we get. Plus, I think it's a good incentive to stay active.

4. πŸ–€ Buying STORY PASS, WMIS πŸ–€

5. ✨ Buying story pass ✨

6. I had an question? How much price for tradeable dragon precious eggs with viral pep case? Like bentos? I wonder.

Thank you πŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

7. Typically 8-10🍱

8. 8B or 10B? Only I have 1B isn’t enough for tradeable dragon precious eggs πŸ¦‰

9. Some people sell for 8, others for 9, and others sell it for 10. Depends on the seller.

10. BUYING STORY PASS WMO πŸ‰

11. Forcing people to level pets and other things makes this very stupid and greedy as it becomes so much harder for f2p players and costly to larger players who has most pets leveled. Lmao typical ata

12. They gotta make it challenging.

13. Missed opportunity to do it like past story passes where it was one avi that evolved. Daenerys would’ve fit way more for the ending.

14. Why so many timer boxes? Really? That's insane 14 boxes here more boxes there it's a little overboard you couldn't just make it 5 timer boxes each time?

15. BUYING WMIS PLS πŸ₯ΉπŸ«΄πŸΌ

16. Buying story pass, WMIS please 🧑

17. Y’all ate this time

18. Buying story pass! 😌🍡

19. So do we know now?

20. There are no choices, its just a straight forward complete tasks (28 to be exact)