STORY PASS šŸ‰ Woven Scales - A Story Pass! šŸ‰

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 13, 2024.

1. Most definitely got it 99/99 avi Iā€™m in and the stats Iā€™m in love with ā£ļøšŸ’•

Julian likes this.
  2. I really like seeing a 99/99 that is a brand new ava šŸ¤© the stat items are very cute

3. Nice! New to be more active i fear ...

4. This is ace! šŸ‘ŒšŸ¾

--Tifa likes this.
  5. Give me some story pass šŸ™„šŸ•¶ļøšŸ¤

MayaTheHopeful and Julian like this.
  6. 99/99 šŸ„¹ from a story pass? You kind of just ruined shard box avatars but okay

7. These are nice

8. hi someone sell me a storypass pls

9. Okay ata šŸ‘ finally something cool

11. So my "love interest"'s gender doesn't affect which gender avis I get, right?

12. Nope u get shards which u exchange in the store for whatever Avis u want

13. Does anyone know the story choices and rewards for each section is it just for the Avis and the stats or do we get cats and dogs/ keys amps/ vehicles along the way

14. Which choice do I choose to get a female Ava? When starting the story pass?

16. We'll have to wait for others to be further along in the StoryPass & make collages/collect info and post it in forums for us to know

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  17. These avis for sp are a way better than the peacock ones y'all put for the raffle šŸ™ˆ
    Including stat items as well šŸ–¤

MayaTheHopeful and Raine- like this.
  18. omg finally!! Loving the black and poc avis for this

19. So I logged in shortly after change over and the story activated immediately. I didn't have time to purchase anything, it was just active.

Did this happen for anyone else? I'm assuming I only got the basic version, but I am only on the second step.

Kukki, NightMoonlight, -May- and 2 others like this.