LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🏳️‍🌈🎆🏰Celebrate Pride at the Palace this June🏰🎆🏳️‍🌈

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, May 26, 2023.

1. Hello friends!
    I’m [ATA]Fog, the writer in charge of PIMD’s stories, and I’m very excited to celebrate Pride Month with you!

This year, our Pride content is inspired by fantasy! For many of us, our first inklings of queer self-discovery were ignited by fantasy stories that showed us characters we could see ourselves in. We wanted to pay homage to those experiences with this month’s art. (And if the fantasy angle doesn’t reflect your experience, we’re also bringing back last year’s avatars to give you a wider range of representation to choose from.)

The theme of self-discovery is pretty important to me. My own “coming out” has been a long process: I came out as gay in high school, got confused and walked it back for a while, then came out as bisexual when I realized that was an option. And it took me until well into adulthood to finally come out as non-binary, too.

I used to feel a lot of pressure to find the exact label that explains who I am. And I felt shame and self-doubt every time I discovered something new about myself that didn’t seem to fit my identity. But if there’s anything I’ve learned, it’s that identities and labels don’t exist as a standard you have to follow for anyone else. They exist to serve YOU.

Sure, there are people out there who will pressure you to fit neatly into categories. But I’m here to tell you that you don’t have to rush your self-discovery for anyone else’s convenience. You don’t have to have all the answers or know exactly how to define yourself. Self-discovery is a never-ending journey, and your identity is a living thing that evolves alongside you.

So experiment with those labels! Keep the ones that spark joy, and don’t feel guilty about setting aside the ones that no longer fit. Be curious, open, and gentle with yourself! And don’t feel pressure to be “the right kind of” whatever identity speaks to you. The queer umbrella is vast and welcoming, and I (along with the rest of the LGBTQIA+ community) am happy to have you just as you are right now -- and in every form you might take in the future!

Happy Pride Month, PIMD! We love you!
    ❤‍🧡‍💛‍💚‍💙‍💜 [ATA]Fog 💜💙💚💛🧡♥️

[​IMG]

Pride this year presents new regal looks with plenty of love!

Once again we are releasing versions of this Month's avatars for only a few EC's so everyone can show their Pride! There are 2 sets of Avatars available for only 5 ECs, and 2 sets available for 10 ECs each. Show us how you stand guard for pride with these courtly 'fits!

[​IMG]
    WE SEE YOU!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looking for stats and a bit more flair?! Check out the VIP versions available for avatar coins!
    With tradable versions of these avis available in the shop, you can share them with your favourite folks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For fans that missed out last year, don't worry! We are bringing back last years avi's for 2 Monthly Avatar Coins each!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

☞ All avatars are available in the Pride Month Shop section of the store.

Items

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sylvian the Swan
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sebastian the Swan
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tranquil Pond
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Romantic Stained Glass
    [​IMG]

Collect 5 of each to have them automatically combine into...
    Swan Soulmates
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So beautiful it hurts my soul.♥️

Available through the Prize Spinner and June Timer Boxes until July 1st, 2023 at noon PST!

Pride Gifts

[​IMG]

Stand strong Protectors of Pride!

With these Pride Flag Crest Gifts you can share your pride with others! Only available in the month of June, send these gifts showcasing a large variety of sexual and gender identities that represent you! Another shout out to our community member Muschi for putting this Pride Guide together for us!

As usual these are unlimited gifts, so gift your friends as much as you want with these!

There's one added bonus this year! Receive 20 gifts of the same Crest/Flag to trade them in to the PIMD Pride Furniture section of the Shop for your very own Bedposter version of that flag! You can now showcase your identity in your dorm in a whole new way!

Furniture

[​IMG]
    Available through the Furniture Store now and the Summer 2023 Furniture Box starting June 6!
    [​IMG]

Timer Box

[​IMG]
    June Timer Boxes have a chance to drop:
    ☞ June Spinner Items
    ☞ June Avatars
    ☞ ✨Avatar Coins✨
    The content inside this Timer Box will be available until noon PST on July 1st 2023, as is tradition.

🏳️‍🌈PIMD Pride Parade 2023🏳️‍🌈

[​IMG]
    Once again we need your help to show the world what Pride really means to the PIMD Community! Come check out this forum post to see how all your friends are sharing their pride this year, and if you are able to contribute we'll recognize you by sending you a gift!

PIMD Web Store - REWARD POINTS

[​IMG]
    🎁As always, the best deals on Avatar Coins can be found in the Web Store!🎁
    Check out the Reward Points System that lets you earn rewards on every purchase!
    Only available on the PIMD Web Store
    [​IMG]
    Let your Pride light up the sky this year!

#1 ATA-Will, May 26, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2023
  2. CUTE!!!

StrongDreamer and [ATA]Queens like this.
  3. Dorm and spinner cute avis ugly asf

4. Fire where’s 2x cash

Bladesurge and xXSunshineXx like this.
  5. I like...the spinner and one avi. It's not bad I guess 😕

Lumi and weeping like this.
  6. Go gay….?

Magic_MikeHawke and Jadore like this.
  7. Ok that spinner is gorgeous tho?

--Tifa, StrongDreamer, Rooni and 8 others like this.
  8. So those who were requesting Disney princess (long dresses ) / ballroom theme and knights got served (suggestion as avatars ) 😊

And as always, those who missed some avatars from previous Pride events / hunts/ moments can earn one.
    Glad, this mechanisms keeps up.

and with those pink coins (XC coins) , I’m going to have fun 😌

StrongDreamer and Reee like this.
  9. Love this 😻 I hope there will be a special 499 to buy like other prides months in the past!

StrongDreamer likes this.
  10. The spinner is swan in a million 😍 (ha ha)
    Happy pride!!🏳️‍🌈🩷

StrongDreamer and Gatubela like this.
  11. Love these so much. Thanks, ATA!

12. Have to say I love the spinner item

13. Wtf is this..? So ugly

Fleegman and Jadore like this.
  14. 🫶🏻🏳️‍🌈May we find the fairytale that all of us deserved, Happy Pride Month Everyone!!🏳️‍🌈🫶🏻

15. Not a fan but happy for those who find it appealing

16. i am so in love with the Achilles Fountain 999, both 499s and the spinner set ! 😍 so damn GORGEOUS !
    Happy Pride y'all 🏳️‍🌈

17. I'm living for that 499

18. The cute bunbun one 🌚 ^^

19. @ezytigrezz_

here you go (on first page; the first post; you have more information)

[​IMG]

ezytigrezz_ likes this.