LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🏳️‍🌈🎆🏰Celebrate Pride at the Palace this June🏰🎆🏳️‍🌈

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, May 26, 2023.

1. Another year without polyamory. Shocker.

2. I mean WOW dorm looks beautiful and the spinner set… I am buying btw!🌝🩷 well done ATA and happy Pride month everyone🫶🏻

3. This is such a gorgeous pride set, truly one of the best

4. I'm impressed (′ꈍωꈍ')♡

StrongDreamer likes this.
  5. NEED that ‘By Her Sword’ avi

_Lukas, DoIIface, Quidditch and 3 others like this.
  6. I'm gonna need y'all to slow down with the cute stuff rq because some of us are BROKE😭

StrongDreamer likes this.
  7. Trying to decide if I have expendable income to buy every single queer avi 😭

StrongDreamer and Astrum like this.
  8. it is so cutee and the bunnies 499, i need it 🥹🥹

Rooni and StrongDreamer like this.
  9. Has anyone tried to buy with the daily xc coins? The descriptions in the xc shop says they are the vip ones but the pictures are of the non-vip ones. I want to know which one you actually get!

10. I love so many of them so hard to choose! 🥹💞

11. I love this so much 🥺

12. So when is STRAIGHT PRIDE MONTH?

13. I don't get it, have straight people ever been persecuted for being who they are?, Have they ever been abused, threatened or physically hurt?, Pride month is for ONLY one month, straight people get the rest of the other months, nobody said you can't make your own month, if you're that childish and competitive, just make your own goddamn month, you're acting like a petty child who has to have the same thing their sibling has, pride is a form of protest, straight people should be happy they don't need to protest to be who they are and also i think pride month can be celebrated by anyone, Pride month is about being you even in the face of persecution. Stop being so petty and childish

Missio, Quidditch, Quixotic and 4 others like this.
  14. Why do y'all not include Polyamory?? It for sure falls under LGBTQ+.

-Kitsune- likes this.
  15. When y'all are oppressed, harassed, mass targeted and prejudiced against for centuries. Pride Month is a month of celebration for how far we've come, for being able to be ourselves and love who we wish. It's a month of remembrance of our fight and pride to exist like any other human being. Walk a mile in our shoes being oppressed versus oppressing and maybe you'll understand one day why this month is so important.

Missio, ItsJustAmee and Quixotic like this.
  16. I’m sure this has been requested before, but rainbow igns activated by dates next pride month would be nice. Commenting on the current one, gifts converting to furn is a very nice personable touch!

17. my rs said, why there's no pandasexual🐼😂

18. Glad you liked it!
    And like this suggestion, may take some new tech to rainbow names 🤔 but cool none the less!

MayaTheHopeful and CapedClown like this.