LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🏖 Brand New VIP Champagne Box Avatars, Furniture & Items!🍹

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Jan 6, 2022.

1. I’m LOVING the vibes

Figgles likes this.
  2. Oh dang, that big beach boy
    🥺
    👉👈

Bobbie320 and Destinyy like this.
  3. Honestly it’s true majority of the time the black avis tend to be “heavier” “thicker” looking 🙄

Menawan and luvhaven like this.
  4. Buying green coconuts, hit me up

5. Why’d I get roses?

6. Buying 🟢🥥 wmis pls 1:1🍱

7. You’ll get a random drop of any of the available shards when you open the box. Normally you get 2 shard drops per box unless you get a pim-key or a legacy box. I’m going based on my experience so if anyone has more info please do share 😊

8. How do VIP combinable Avis work? Someone pls explain

9. There's a thread that explains what VIP shards are, how to get them, and which shards combine into which avatars. You can find that thread here. Hope that helps 👌

10. Buying green 🥥 wm 🌸

11. I have 2 brown coconuts if anyone wants them. Just wall me- no bentos needed etc

12. This party is all good to set to sail

13. True and it’s not a bad thing, but it’s just weird how they tend to make the black girls heavier when we come in all shapes n sizes like everybody else yk.

14. I definitely agree . Not a bad thing just doesn’t ALWAYS have to be that way

15. Beautiful ngl

16. I just don’t get it like. Why can’t they be better looking

17. You are so right!!!

18. I’ve spent a lot of money to be vip and get the boxes. I have literally received a male avi with the last 5 avis I’ve received! I actually have more male than female ones and I’m female. We should AT LEAST get a choice of the gender. I’ll NEVER use them! It’s frustrating!

Gir, --Tifa, Philo_Sophia and 9 others like this.