CURRENT EVENT 🏖️ Freedom of Beach 🏖️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 21, 2024.

1. Finally a 4oj hunt I don’t hate 👏🏻🙂‍↕️

Placebo, Ayse, Raine- and 1 other person like this.
  2. This comment is exactly why black people can’t comfortably communicate what they don’t like. I knew you would say something about the ‘cow girl’ which clearly has European features “straight hair” which is NOT giving representation to BLACK women. She represents you, not ME. A FULLY BLACK, CURLY HAIR, AFRO HAVING BLACK WOMAN! Ignorant and blind people like you are the reason we don’t have PROPER representation for people that look and feel like me. They give us a high stat avi that most black people wont get, because it’s like the 4th level in the side story! Like just take a moment and think before speaking, because our lives and REPRESENTATION ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

bloodhoney, Capricorn, SouI and 6 others like this.
  3. I’m glad you get me lol😂👏🏽🤎

Bimb0 and BowDollaz like this.
  4. Honestly, I think y'all hit the mark on toning down the red white and blue yet still incoporating the theme. While I've never gone to the beach for 4oj, the beach-bonfire-late-night-fireworks concept does sound like something that would be regularly done in certain places. Both avis and furn set work well for the most part.

Thanks for making avis I would most likely use the main story avis! I noticed the pattern swap for their clothes between basic and VIP, and definitely want of this! The girl is so cute, and the fact she has ice cream is another plus. The volleyball guy seems like fun. Adore the patriotic colors in the famed popsicle matching as well. (I love a previous 4oj avi with pink "cotton candy" hair with a cone on it as well as a baker one with cake). In short, food and food references are good especially concerning holidays LOL.

The wall and 999s are GORGEOUS! Y'all low-key always getting it with the cozy cabana style dorms.

Ayse, --Tifa, BERRY- and 2 others like this.
  5. Wake me up when this hunt is over 😪 sh#t I forgot I'm an admin 🌚🤦🏽‍♀️

6. Really beautiful 😻

7. You guys gave us the cutest side stories avis! Yay thank you ♥️

8. Thank you for making the cheeked up girl a side story avatar 🙏

Ayse, maebee, -Mrs_Mis- and 4 others like this.
  9. i am actually kinda sad and shocked the blondie is lb, she reminds me of og avatar style and is skinny like me. two things that represent me as a player. i’m happy yall will get to enjoy the cheeky side story avi tho, congrats! it’s not often we get good avis that are obtainable!

10. Who knew "equality" would be so troublesome? 😂 The avis been great lately AtA! Can't please everybody unless we could design our own so thank you, 👏 I have seen all sorts of beautiful avis from every race lately, no shade towards anyone but they been doing their best! Sheesh! 🤦‍♀️ Might as well do drama Queen's soon!

Ayse, ImAMess, Hime and 2 others like this.
  11. I felt this. I’m also pretty thin so I hope we get more thinner avis that look more like the og style too. 🥹🫶🏻

Hime likes this.
  12. I get your desire to be seen, represented, and have an avatar that looks like you! I really do. I'm tiny and Asian, and I almost NEVER see Asian girl avatars besides the previous hunt.
    8 out of the past 12 hunts have had black fem avatars, with afros, box braids, dreads etc.
    There definitely could be more, but I think credit should be given where credit is due.
    All of them look great and I've seen soo many players use them. Most of them were easily obtainable as well.
    Good luck!

13. Best 4oJ theme so far! ATA really stepped up the game with creative production so far this year. Love it!

Ayse likes this.
  14. I respect your comment a lot & 1000% agree! Everyone that’s different should be represented as much as the other! I am perceptive to your response because you didn’t attack my perspective like other people did! I appreciate you and your response, and hope they get better at representing people like you and me🤎

bloodhoney and Capricorn like this.