CURRENT EVENT πŸ–οΈ Freedom of Beach πŸ–οΈ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 21, 2024.

1. Her body is GIVING.

Messy_Mads likes this.
  2. If someone have hunt 499 to gift I’m here 😍😍😍😍😍

3. womp womp

thecosmiclioness and Bimb0 like this.
  4. Wooow! All the avis are just… wow! Dorm is so pretty too! Finally a great 4oj hunt :cool:

5. can we get beach dean hardwick as an avatar btw 🌝

6. Love itπŸŽ†

7. Ok ata hear me out.. next 4oj.. county fair at dusk. Clown box avis. Kissing booth t10 999. Scrambler for 199, carnival game for 299 with prizes for shelves on bookcase. Hire me πŸ˜… I have great ideas! Like this post if you like my idea.

8. GYAT… that’s all I’ve gotta say πŸšͺ πŸšΆπŸ½β€β™€οΈ

9. Sigh….

thecosmiclioness likes this.
  10. πŸ’€

11. Oooh I like all of these avas and the theme. Would have liked to see a pro drop this hunt, just because I really like the pro drops haha.

Lite and xXSunshineXx like this.
  12. Where are the fat men and actually thick women πŸ§πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

13. Beautiful avatars and furniture, but would like to see more body types represented. Not all women have tiny waists and wide hips tehe

Tiff and thecosmiclioness like this.
  14. I want my booty out. Gimme that

15. What is so disappointing? Red white and blue is super played out by PIMD and the furni is always butt ugly. This is a nice switch for once.

Taytay, BowDollaz, Bella and 5 others like this.
  16. Another hunt without one single black woman… this is becoming INFURIATING

Capricorn and Bimb0 like this.
  17. Not sure what you mean honestly. This story pass has black women, the hunts past this last one, side avis were as well. I love the cow girl. She looks very similar to me. 1 of the guys and 2 of the girls for this hunt look it as well even if it’s them being mixed. It may not be your shade but it certainly is mine. It’s better than no representation at all in comparison to previous hunts. Story pass main high stat avi is without a doubt black as well. Is that not enough to your liking?

18. LOVE THIS!!! ❀️❀️❀️

19. Awesome hunt ata πŸ‘ everything I’ve been asking for

20. Love it 😍