CURRENT EVENT 🏖️ Freedom of Beach 🏖️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 21, 2024.

1. They've made 'larger' avatars in the past plenty of times but idk how well received it was. I didn't really see many ppl using them

Ayse, Alesana and SierraStarlet like this.
  2. Love the avis

SierraStarlet likes this.
  3. Thank you for a non-typical 4th of July hunt! Some of us are tired of the same old red, white, and blue, star spangled patriotic crap.

Placebo, Taytay, Tiff and 6 others like this.
  4. There's no reason why there couldn't be at least 1Black fem avi

Tiff, thecosmiclioness and Capricorn like this.
  5. ‼️‼️ it's almost as if Black ppl aren't a thing

Capricorn and thecosmiclioness like this.
  6. well at least a few of the male avis are okay for once 🌝

Fuze likes this.
  7. I respect the distance away fro 4oJ theme for international players however, we haven’t had a GOOD RED/WHITE/BLUE theme in a while… Avis are eh… I’m not a fan of overly beachy styles…. I was hoping for more fireworks, parades, Americana, and BBQ themes more… we’ve had TONS of beach themes for a while now… and I’m also not a fan of the “glow” to the Avis… they’re cute just not… DESIRABLE by me… 🫠
    I’m just too patriotic from a veterans affiliated family and raising for this 4oJ letdown probably. 😅

Anyways… HAPPY 4oJ! 🇺🇸🎉✨
    Stay safe everyone who celebrates!

8. 🦅🇺🇲🦅🔂🦅🇺🇲🦅

wildcard likes this.
  9. I LOVE that the VIP version of the avis don't have the American flag on them. Great way to keep it a 4oj hunt that people outside the USA would care about collecting hunt rewards still.

Placebo, Ayse, Alesana and 1 other person like this.
  10. Y’all think this gonna have a 3x money boost?

11. All i care about is the female avis cause DANG! 👁🫦👁

Lumi likes this.
  12. That 999 is so cute 😍sell to me grr

13. I wanna give a huge thank you for the color coordination of the avis in the avi boxes. Ik I've brought it up a couple of times so I'm glad to see it get implemented. It's such a minor detail that may get overlooked by some, but for those that like matchy avis, it's a plus🖤🫶

ll-Yuki-ll and RICO_POISON_IVY like this.
  14. not gonna lie, this is one of the most premium and higher qualities of hunt we ever had, terrific job ATA😭

Ayse and RICO_POISON_IVY like this.
  15. Can we please get a chubby summer avi?

maebee and Tiff like this.
  16. Are they in the room with us?

17. What else would you expect from a 4th of July hunt? It’s an American holiday so of course the hunt most the time will be Americana as you say.

Capricorn likes this.
  18. Alright, who did the girl with the big buns out 💀😂wilding

19. i’m actually glad it’s not patriotic af

Placebo, Thorsdottir and Lite like this.
  20. ✨💖While I do like the aesthetic which they went with, on this hunt; I agree with you, that an amusement-park theme would have been brilliant! ☺️💖✨