LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🎁Style Swap - Tradable AvatarsđŸ€

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 9, 2023.

1. It's the way people are ACTUALLY spending the 100b for this one Pastel avi for me

ree24, Sumie710, Espacio and 6 others like this.
  2. It’s cause the well known players are doing it like infamousplayer he’s pushing 100B for her. And then others follow suit. It’s a 70/70 avi. Worth 399ec. At most it’s 45-50B due to demand. They need to chill with the greed like they aren’t that exotic. 💀

ree24, Gossamer, --Tifa and 2 others like this.
  3. Y’all out here making surveys after surveys about how to make PIMD better and how to cater to players
    But end up doing the opposite of what the players want.

The prices keep going up (don’t get me wrong ill buy it if I like it not caring about said price) but it gets ridiculous when the more we spend we get 0 actual benefits.
    Some people cant afford to spend money in game so there should be OTHER OPTIONS to give them a chance to acquire the same or similar stuff.
    Plus its “Black Friday” meaning stuff should be in a way discounted đŸ«Ł

4. THIS but they aren’t ready for that cause it means they admit they are basically scamming us and baiting us with false hopes.

ree24, Puma, Pope and 14 others like this.
  5. They be the same people to tell us not to complain about the market, when they are obviously the ones controlling it and reselling.

6. Ata y'all are actually not makeing much money because less people are going to buy lower the prices more people will actually buy ECs to buy the boxes
    Lower price + more people buying= more money

7. That's their plan lol

Espacio likes this.
  8. Y’all probably would’ve profited more making these tradable Avis cheaper so people would buy them with *actual* money rather than trading in game currency but đŸ€Ągo off ATA.

(Copy + paste my post from disc since y’all don’t seem to read it 🙂)

9. 339 wow and we only get bad EC task offers or have to buy ecs to actually have a chance getting avis... Not making it any better

WaywardWillow and Espacio like this.
  10. Not ata queens saying “Happy Almost Black Friday y'all!! Don't forget to keep an eye on the Forums over the next few days” and everyone being salty in pub. They know damn well nobody is happy in forums rn.

11. see i’m not good at math LMAO but yk how ppl OP anything that’s new in PIMD the only thing that keeps me coming back to PIMD unfortunately is the unique concept of a game, the trading, avis, misc, etc it’s different but after a while you start to see how much MORE you have to spend each year you keep playing but that’s just me tho đŸ„č

12. We all know ata don't care about the players. You can just tell by how things are ran and how greedy they are especially with the crap Avis they do and how overpriced they are. Yes so many people complain and they won't listen cause you still have those individuals that drop paychecks on this game. If you want real change DONT SPEND MONEY ON HERE!!! See what happens then

ree24, Gumdrop, Sumie710 and 3 others like this.
  13. yeah that’s what I meant 😭 me reading over I sound illiterate LOL

Espacio likes this.
  14. BOOOOOOO!!!!!! To much! đŸ«€đŸ‘ŽđŸ»

Espacio likes this.
  15. I know it keeps being said, but AtA fam...AtA fam..babes..babes..look me in the eye... would you pay these prices? Would you? Would you really? Baaaaabes... don't lie to me.

Do the right thing and in REAL black Friday fashion cut us a deal, thank you kindly đŸ©¶

ree24, Gossamer, Adore and 17 others like this.
  16. 399ec on Black Friday weekend is bold

ree24, Gossamer, Adore and 8 others like this.
  17. Why are you making things more expensive during a Black Friday event? Isn’t Black Friday for discounts and deals? What’s going on guys lol?

18. I love the look of the avatars, but I do agree there should be no doubles. Would be also nice if the boxes had been separated into masc and fem as well.

ree24, Starry_Night, Adore and 15 others like this.
  19. Also btw I'm selling masc Grunge Punk or trading for fem Pastel Goth. ❀

20. I have to disagree, they're so stiff and lifeless.

iJustEmma and Lite like this.