LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🎁Style Swap - Tradable Avatars🤝

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 9, 2023.

1. First BF in the 5 years I’ve been playing that I just can’t justify spending money. I don’t see deals at all. Haven’t you guys made enough through the years? 399 for a single box? Nah.

ree24, -stormi, Deathsangel and 42 others like this.
  2. 399ec for ONE box .lol. Y’all are wild.

ree24, -stormi, Deathsangel and 33 others like this.
  3. These prices are crazy. They look nice, too. I probably would have bought a few at 69ec, but that pricing is a scam.

ree24, -stormi, Deathsangel and 32 others like this.
  4. Damn expensive 😭 it should be on sale cuz it’s black friday?!?! 😭 why so greedy smh

ree24, -stormi, Shxri and 29 others like this.
  5. Damm.. expensive 🥺

6. cute idea but 399ec for one avi where you can still pull dupes is crazy 🥴

7. 399ec for ugly avatars? Not only is this BF disappointing but y’all begging for too much money… I hope it picks up

About30Ninjas, Shxri, Pope and 16 others like this.
  8. Way to expensive, we already know you’re greedy and don’t care about your player base but man way to make it more obvious.. shameful but I guess y’all don’t feel shame anymore

ree24, totoro, OhhMyFaerie and 23 others like this.
  9. How do you guys come up with these prices? The cost for these new BF stuff just keep getting more and more absurd…

ree24, -stormi, totoro and 27 others like this.
  10. Yeaaaahhh, that will be a no from me. I absolutely love the styles, normally I'd want to get these avis, but 399 ec, and also with a possibility of getting a duplicate? That's just wild. I was hoping to spend my cash on this BF, but I cannot possibly justify these prices at all.

ree24, -stormi, totoro and 22 others like this.
  11. ATA using more ways to rob us 😭 The least y'all could have done with the avis is make them 100/100.

ree24, totoro, OhhMyFaerie and 23 others like this.
  12. For this price i prefered to choose either female boxes or male boxes... not gonna gamble on my ecs/bentos

ree24, Miss_MoodyJ, Ahegao and 19 others like this.
  13. ATA.. just admit y’all want money 🙄 I could see if you actually used it to make improvements to the game, but I think we’re all still waiting on a search feature for gifts 🤔

ree24, Drinkblood, Esme and 13 others like this.
  14. yall must want me to retire this game or something cus why are these so OP for no reason. 🤌🏽

ree24, Courtels, Sumie710 and 11 others like this.
  15. Putting prices aside,
    these avatars are some of the best ATA has put out 🤌
    Quality art tbh

GoldenBlood, Gossamer, --Tifa and 4 others like this.
  16. EXACTLY if i’m paying an arm & leg at least make it worth it…

ree24, OhhMyFaerie, Gossamer and 5 others like this.
  17. Latest hairstyle ✅️
    Sharp eyes ✅️
    Cute color & costume ✅️
    Price ❎️
    will only admire from afar😅

ree24, Drinkblood, OIive and 9 others like this.
  18. At this point yall just really want us to be broke😭that is so unfair of how yall inflate the prices like that 99-399ecs seriously lets be more realistic about money here ATA. Yes we soend money on this game but not all of us are made of money. We cant even enjoy these avis anymore because of how yall are increasing everything. Like w the vip tokens really 6k-7k for one damn avi( which btw takes months to save up😒)

ree24, Miss_MoodyJ, OIive and 12 others like this.
  19. Yeah frickin right 😂🤣😂🤣 outrageously expensive. I’m

20. If you get 6 of the boxes that have the avi boxes, is it guaranteed you won't get doubles? If not this is a severe downgrade from avi bags, should have just brought those back and made them tradable

Ahegao, OIive, Latom and 14 others like this.