NEW FEATURE 🎁 Web Store Free Items! 🎁

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Jan 26, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

Introducing FREE ITEMS to collect from the Web Store!

What's NEW?

The PIMD Web Store now has the functionality to provide items for FREE!
    The first item will be available from February 8, 2024 at 12:00pm PST until February 9th, 2024 at 12:00pm PST.

[​IMG]
    Collect your Otaku Party Amp before its gone!

We'll be sharing MORE FREE ITEMS in the Web Store in future, so be sure to check back regularly!

You can browse the Store here and check out the latest changes!
    https://shop.partyinmydorm.com//

If you use iOS, you'll have to tap and hold the link. πŸ˜‰

What are the Deets?!

How do I get to the PIMD Web Store?
    The image at the top of this post and every mention of the PIMD Web Store is a link!
    If you want to double-check you are in the right place, the url is https://shop.partyinmydorm.com//

Why should I use the PIMD Web Store?
    More discounts!

The best offers to get the most bang for your buck!
    More FREE stuff!
    Every purchase earns you Reward Points that stack up to unlock free gifts!
    More bundles!
    A ton of variety of bundles to find the perfect one for you!

How frequently will there be FREE Items in the PIMD Web Store?
    We intend to update it multiple times per week, but for now you'll have to check back regularly!

What types of items will be available for FREE?
    The first item is an Otaku AMP! But from there will be a variety of different items available, you'll just have to wait and see!

Do I need to buy anything from the PIMD Web Store to get the FREE Item?
    Nope! All you need to do is login to the Web Store with your ATA ID Email and Password and scroll to the bottom of the page to collect your FREE item!

You can read more about setting up an ATA ID here!

How do I find out more about the PIMD Web Store?
    Check out this forum post where we introduced Reward Points as well as the FAQ's in the Helpcentre!

#1 ATA-Will, Jan 26, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2024
  2. Whoa, nice!

3. Cool! Thank you!

4. Nice! I got thank you! :)

5. Awesome!

6. That's so damn mean... (i would like to say other things here but i try not to get banned)
    There are still users here that can't use your stupid webshop and instead working on making this happen, you even share more cheaper and now even free things.

7. Ata can not control the laws of your country. Or of any country

8. Unfortunately players being unable to use the webstore is out of their control, it’s due to laws in certain locations

9. Wait what I missed this!? UGH, why wasn't this bumped more? I visited forums like 10 times yesterday 😭

WildBigBadWolf and Malewife like this.
  10. Ikr usul people comment more when theres free shit

11. I believe that the Country Limitations is just on checkout and purchase, but not login with ATA ID.
    So you should still be able to login to the webstore and collect the free item, but you just aren't able to purchase other bundles there.

Please give this a shot and let me know if you run into trouble!

12. I did not see this forum post yesterday, but I did visit webstore. I did not see a free amp anywhere... πŸ₯Έ

Nishiki and Malewife like this.
  13. It was ALL the way at the bottom.

Victoria likes this.
  14. I usually scroll through the whole thing just in case, but maaybe I missed it. I'll look better next time.

Muschi likes this.
  15. It was at the very very very bottom. Only thing under it was the branding stuff

Victoria likes this.
  16. Thanks a lot for the info. Sadly i was already gone for the night so i want able to check it. But it i will try if i catch it next time

17. I forgot my webstore password, what should i do 😳

18. Your webstore password is the same as your ATA ID password to log into your PIMD account. You can hit the forgot password option when logging in or visit the Password Reset page.

lustylegend likes this.