CURRENT EVENT 🌹💔 Roses & Thorns 💔🌹

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Feb 1, 2024.

1. Oh wait no, it's just the bed there and not the couch. That's odd. Maybe it'll be a Molly's exclusive this weekend (starting at changeover)?

2. I don't have time to see if anyone else has made this complaint, but it's kinda lame rs tokens aren't being offered either as part of the package deals being pushed out, in one of the tiers of the hunt, or even just straight ec at a discounted rate.

3. I was just about to say i went and triple checked! I hope so! I want it more than the bed 😂 thank you for validating me tho

Ayrshi and Muschi like this.
  4. Why would they be when ask outs are free the entire hunt?

5. We are at the last 24h of hunt and the loveseat 199 is no where to be found. Why are we being advertised unobtainable items?

EmoEmmy, thunderstorms, Tizzy and 5 others like this.
  6. Still no love bunny loveseat? I've been searching for it this whole time

7. Within the last 6hrs of the hunt and still no loveseat🫠
    I stg if they don’t make it free, or at least more discounted than it would have been, it’s gonna be a load of bs and I want a riot🔥

8. Sooo the bed got put in Molly’s instead of the loveseat?… nice

EmoEmmy, SuckitTrebek, Tizzy and 2 others like this.
  9. I dont want the bed in molly's i wanted the couch 😭 Why extend the deal on the bed?

Tizzy likes this.
  10. The free ask outs were lame. The rs hunt would have been more fun and challenging with a limited starting amount or at least something else different. But long time players complain when they try something new so they gotta tread carefully. If you look at it from an economical/psychological perspective, a token would be nice cause it actually can be harder to find a perm rs during that hunt with the decreased value of an rs, people distracted completing the set up rs tasks, etc. Plus some people might have been too busy for that hunt. It was just weird for ata to intentionally exclude some players unnecessarily in their hunt design and then post about it.

11. When are you releasing the alt bed?

Hades likes this.
  12. Guys we aren’t getting the couch this was the official message from support:

Oh, we are sorry about the confusion! unfortunately, this furniture was not released during this hunt. However, we might see it in a future offer so be sure to keep your eyes on the Shop!

Muschi and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  13. Does ATA not convert the leftover invs you had back into ecs anymore? 😶

14. You may need to send a help ticket. If not, at least you'll have some for next Valentine🫐⁉️

15. Valentine's*
    idk where the blueberry came from

16. Just wished there would’ve been otter misc could’ve been the perfect time to use it for gifts or something, maybe next year 🤧

17. Which is still really disappointing. I really hope we get the option to have it

18. The loveseat is in the shop rn!

Witchee, SuckitTrebek and Muschi like this.
  19. I was SO happy to finally see it!!!!!!! Yayyyy for us all who have been waiting for the cute bun buns! (Especially those bun buns having to hop like crazy that hunt 😉)

Hades and Muschi like this.
  20. Hello everyone hope your having a great day we should get free avi some days please 🥺