CURRENT EVENT 🌹💔 Roses & Thorns 💔🌹

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Feb 1, 2024.

1. Can someone explain to me why I don’t receive cash when I attack with noms during a vday series party.

2. Because noms is a non-cash bar. Not all bars reward cash.

Leigh and RooniRaccoon like this.
  3. any ideas when side story with second avis will drop? I’m gonna try to plan flashing accordingly.

Vespid, Amarilove and Sleepy_kitsune like this.
  4. Lmao same as you so I need to know too. Someone suggested Monday on discord

Amarilove and Provoker like this.
  5. Ugh anyone know the new ign for TheCatsMeow

6. It's still TheCatsMeow

Muschi likes this.
  7. Because your stats are small, you could try buying “pots” attack items from the store to help successfully win cash hitting the noms bars

Gossamer and Muschi like this.
  8. I just noticed there's no
    NFL Super Bowl bundle or anything like that 🥲

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  9. RS gift for 690ec , ATA y'all good? Is the electric bill due or something?

10. What is the side quest that will get you Valentine’s Day gestures for the first Avis showing???

11. The side avis is just- 😩❤️

MayaTheHopeful and Lumi like this.
  12. Anyone selling hunt 999 for 20b?

13. So...any idea when we'll get a promo cash boost from invite parties, cats, or dogs?

14. Most likely starting changeover Friday - Monday

Edit: it is today - Monday

#154 Leigh, Feb 14, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2024
    Provoker likes this.
  15. Perhaps you should revisit the vday parties. Noms is in fact a cash bar.

16. I already noticed that and someone else provided you the correct information. 👍

17. Asking how many drops needed to get the side story Avi as well where story will we get it 2nd or 3rd?

18. It's at the end of the 3rd side story, after collecting 3k drops (Valentine's Gestures). You can find more information in the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread.

19. Is the alternate hunt bed/couch going to be a reward somewhere since its not in the store or have I missed it somewhere?

Ayrshi likes this.
  20. It is available for direct purchase (199 ECs) in the furniture store. I did have to scroll a bit before I saw it though -- it'll have a timestamp countdown on it.