️Thank You for Voting Purple Rain️

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Janetang, Oct 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh yes!! I ever invited Pinoy Royalty to PR when I was chatting with you guys in campus 

2.  i actually always wanted to visit PR

3. thanks voters for your love and support 

4. I apologize the avi and the name is confusing. But enjoy your award y'all deserve it. Keep up the good work with the club. I never been in PR but applied plenty of times lol. I must leave now that I know who the winner is :)

Congrats PR.

5. Thanks Sekirei and cashdallas!! 

6. See the Crayon has a sense of humour

7. NeicyStoleMyHeart and Savage, pls come visit when u r free.  But guys don't bring fw to PR pls 

8. Big thank you to my tut Neo for spam voting eventhough it doesnt count . Ones again thank to all of you who have voted 

9. Thank you guys for voting PR  really appreciate it️

10.  but Cholo love me tho Jane.

11. Understandable.. but I'm no longer involved with the game like I was before. Came today to see who was the most loved club. And it was PR I thought Ascension had but...

12.  I kicked him out of PR already

13. thanks to all my tutors, friends of my tutors and to all my friends who gave their VOTES and SUPPORT to ️️Purple Rain️you all guys

14. Savage I hope u will be back some day 

15.  No y  Cholo is love

16. Yeah if pimd give me my stats back :lol: . Goodnight pimd and until next time.

( the prince song "purple rain" is stuck in my head )

17. simple question op, u realized u said doors been closed for a year this means no one is getting in, so how exactly ur a lpved club meanwhile no one mingled with you? while reading the post i thought ur critisizing vote system rather than thanking ppl but thats just me i guess

18. Thank you for voting and supporting Purple Rain. Special thanks to my tutors who voted. It was really appreciated ?

19. Omar we r closed doesn't mean that no contact to outside totally. What makes u think that I'm criticizing the voting system? I did not!! In fact this caught us by surprised, I'm glad that supporters are voting for us. And I'm sure it is through friendships and relationships and connections 

20. because most of whom u thanked are just friends so how ur loved.club if ppl didnt even visit club t u got votes through connections thats why i got impression voting methid was critisIzed [ thank u tuts, pups, tuts of pups etc u didnt say thank u who visited club knw it and loved it ] tbh nt wana be party pooper just an opinion and that was it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.