️Thank You for Voting Purple Rain️

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Janetang, Oct 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A big thank you to those that has voted for Purple Rain (PR)! Every vote is so precious and it all counts! Sincerely, I would like to thank all members, member’s pupil and tutors, member’s friends and pupils and tutors, friend’s pupils and tutors and all those directly and indirectly connected to PR and supporters of PR. Without you we won’t be able to make it!

This is the second time PR is making official thread thanking the community for helping us beat the challenge. First was pug hunt in January where our Sarahlisawalker became the top dog and now this beautiful Prestige Pin in October. Thanks to all again!

I know that the door of PR has been closed for almost a year and I think that it is about time that we re-open for visit and maybe open recruitment if any of you are interested to join us before the next hunt kicks in. However we are constantly faced with limited space issue, we only have 3-4 spaces unless we kick sleeping members which we are not in favor of.

As such, if you would like to visit PR please feel free to contact any of our admin. Leave a wall post to inform on your intended stay. Our admin will contact you when they are online and when space is available. The rules are on our club page, pls read before applying. I hope to see you soon in PR partying with us, currently we are hunting for kitties and bikinis. You are welcome to join us.

Once again, thank you very much!! PR loves you!

2. First 

3. What the fuck..
    'I'd like to thank all members, and members pupils, and members tutors and members tutors pupils, and all members pupils tutors, all members tutors tutors and members tutors tutor pupils and all members pupils pupils and members pupils pupil tutors and their tutors tutor.'

4. Thanks all supporter for voting PR 

5. Congrats 

6. Thank you for the votes. To whoever voted. Fair voting or not on ATA's part, but definitely worth a special mention for the voters. 

Hope to see y'all in our club chat, no matter how limited spaces may be. 

7. Thanks to my tutor - sinner ️

8. I didn't vote but if I did my vote would've went to you guys or playmates.

9. Can i join PR? I always wanted to join but door closed, i would like to be a perm?

❄️️Cheers
    Snowman

Btw, congrats!

10. I would like to thank my tutor Jackied and hope that u will visit pr soon 

11. Joe is a hater ignore him ??

12. Very mature club. Question Mr VIP. Was this predictable?

13. Feel free to wall me or Jane/Sarah if you wish to visit/regular/perm and we will get back to you soonest.

I do work so sometimes i might take a while. ?

14. I'm not a hater
    I think I might have once in my Pimd lifetime been to PR.
    Congratz on the win

15. Congrats Janetang and Purple Rain! Pinoy Royalty proud of you guys! Cheers for both PR hahahaha :)))

16. Congratz though I never wasted my vote on you guys

17. ? ur member Angel-_-Cholo threaten to sf me if i didn't.

18. Biggie I'm Jane, female 
    No, this is by surprised indeed. 

19. i'll pm you on the 10th when my silence is lifted.. Put me on the "want to perm" list thanks?

❄️️ Ashw

20. Bow I thought it was funny when you pointed it out 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.