 PimD's ~ The Bachelor 

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Player11171305, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Voting is closed

2. VOTING IS CLOSED

3. Look I learned some bb codes!

4. Lol star!!  i saw smcc smcc up there 

5. Hold on.. Fell asleep tallying up the votes ,-,

6. THE RESULTS ARE IN! I'm not gonna lie.. this was probably one of the most frustrating things I've ever done in my life. Off topic. Anywho.. Your winners are..

1. Gazzzap_Me - 45 Votes
    2. Scarb_needs_rehab - 20 votes
    3. RS_JetBoy - 18 votes
    4. BNDBITZ- 14 votes
    5. RS_Kri-yo - 11 votes!

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED AND JOINED! Just because you weren't in the top 5 doesn't mean you weren't amazing! It just means people don't like you. ;D I'm kidding..

I need all the top 5 bachelors to follow me.  for the second part of this little contest..

7. I swear she forgets me  I'll follow everyone like a stalker anyways.

8. Sorry :c I'm just really tired. 

ONCE AGAIN! ALL PROPS GO TO ALICE! SHE PLANNED THIS WHOLE THING! I JUST HELPED!!

9. I have 45 more people that want to vote for meglad I didn't make it though

10.  Sorry _Warrior. You know you're hot. 

11. I say we take a re vote lol I vote warrior

12. I say you all take your asses to bed and wait for the next thread >:0

Anyways, since this turned out to be such a success we'll be hosting a "PimD's ~ Bachelorettes" soon.. Maybe :3

13. BRIT AND I LOVE RYAN SO MEGA MUCH!!!!!!  You're awesome  and we know deep down you cared.  It hurts to say no.

14. Brit, is cold ? but fair  I don't like being fair, I'm very biased. ? Rach, really? Really girl?! I will yell at you in cc when I get back.

15. Whatever you say

16. I'll protect you Rach  I'm not scared of the little Alice 

17. SHUT UP KALLA!!!!! I'M VERY SCARY!!!!

18. I'm sorry I'm never on much right now I had no idea of this thread or else I would've voted earlier! Can it still count? Does he get into the top 5 with my vote? He must win!  just no yelling lol