 PimD's ~ The Bachelor 

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Player11171305, Jul 5, 2013.

1. PiMD's ~ The Bachelor

Good Evening, PiMD players. 

For the first time EVER we will be picking 5 eligible bachelors, and allowing them to find their true PiMD match!

Whaaaaaaa?!  That's right folks!  It's gonna be grand!

Here's what will, hopefully, happen:
    You, forumers, will be able to pick from the list of lovely applicants who you think deserves to be a PiMD bachelor!!!  VIEWERS CHOICE  ( That means you can nominate someone! MAKE SURE THAT YOUR NOMINEE DOESN'T MIND THOUGH! )

If you'd like to apply to be a bachelorette, you must apply on either me or ForeverAlicewall!
     PiMD MATCH 
     age will be taken into account
     any girl can apply
     feel free to apply for more than one bachelor
    only three lucky ladies will be picked for each bachelor
     DO NOT TELL ANYONE IF YOU ARE CHOSEN TO BE A BACHELORETTE!

Afterwards each bachelor will create a list of questions he wishes to ask his potential matches. (We don't care what the questions are)
     all questions will be asked by Brit and Alice in pm
     all answers will be posted in a thread in forums
     viewers are encouraged to comment on these questions and voice their opinions on who seems like the best match

In the end each bachelor will pick from his list of potential matches, based on the answers to these questions. And HOPEFULLY this lucky lady is his PiMD MATCH!!!! 

? The matches will be announced and you can all watch the outcome! Breakups, makeups and maybe one or two ? WEDDING WARS ?

All props go to ForeverAliceshe came up with the idea and typed up this thread. I just did the bb codes and posted it!

2. But what if I want to ask but I can't pm ? can I Third part app MSG you?

3. You don't have to. Just say you want to apply and hope people vote for you.

4. This sounds interesting

5.  You know you wanna apply to be a bachelorette, Crystal. 

6. Hold on...I have to read this over

7.  This is the time to apply guys, and/or nominate people. And don't worry angry guy the only people we will be pming are the ladies.

8. I nominate Phill for bachelorAka: The_Angry_Guy

9. Not true Alice. The guys will each be PMing a question to ask to the girls.  But that's only the bachelors.

10.  True!!! But how will Phil / angry guy give us his questions?! He'll have to reach you on a third party app.  I don't have one.

11. I would apply but then I'd be too lazy to keep up ? we all know I'd win though

12. He has two third party apps, AliceI'll pm you

13. If you're do confident, apply. Anyways it isn't a 'winning' competition. You'd just be one of the 5 guys.

Of course he can message me on a third party app. 

14. Sounds kinky, i like.

15. We nominate on this thread?

16. I nominate peeta 

? You know you wannnna ?

17. Peeta apply damn it!  You wouldn't win a thing. If anything the real competition is between the bachelorettes. Kaname's the one in charge of monthly popularity contest.