 PimD's ~ The Bachelor 

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Player11171305, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Yes, Blue eyes. You nominate on this thread.

2. Just wait, the nominations for myself will come flooding in. Ladies want on this.

3. WE ARE ONLY TAKING APPLICATIONS AND NOMINATIONS FOR BACHELORS!!!!!!!

 future threads will be made for bachelorettes. Don't you wanna know your bachelor before ya sign up?

4. I nominate YumsTheDestroyer
    ATTENTION LADIES: He gives DV's for RP

5. This is gonna be hilarious 

6. One of the most interestin forums here lol

7. It's okay Alice. This is much easier.  bachelorettes can still apply on my wall or ForeverAlice's wall. 

8. I nominate PrinceStar 

9. I also nominate FurryCheeseGrater

10. Please tell me this isn't another lil kid thread.?

Qualifications should be:

1. Has a job or full time student.
    2. Doesn't live with mum or dad
    3.is above 18 not a minor
    4.doesn't look like a dork

I'll keep this thing going but I swear this app is going to crap..

11.  Princestar? Does he even understand what's going on?

12. SEE AND FREAKING TOLD YOU. WHAT DID I SAY?!?!

FLOODING IN. YEAH. FLOODING.

LIKE NEWYORK IN THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW BITCHES

13. Morris, what are you talking about? Those are the kinda of questions that the bachelors will ask the bachelorettes. Anyways this is just for fun. 

14. If the bachelors want to know if they're above age, have a job or looks decent they'll ask.

15. This is a song i like to call "That song" its an on the spot adapation of the song "semicolon"

Alice aint happy with me; Behave
    I SAY WATCH FLOOD; FREAKWAVE
    I see brit move her arm; freak wave

done.

16. I will be observing very closely and if this gets Pervy I will write ATA myself and send ss.

other then that have fun

17. REMEMBER
    The thread says "age will be taken into account!" That applies for boys too! IT ALAO MEANS YOU MUST BE 17 !!!!!!

18. Also** /).- Fail. I need sleep.

19.  although Morris presents some good points, this is meant to a fun thread. Keep it light and positive. Also keep in mind, we are on a game. You aren't marrying this person in real which is why I stressed the point "PiMD" match. Like many "relationships" on the game and those on ABCs the Bachelor it probably won't last longer that a month.  just enjoy it. it's a great opportunity to meet new someone new, and it's an event in which all of forums can partake in. SO ENJOY!!!!