LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ✨ Magic Horoscope Shard Box ✨

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Wooh I appreciate the looks of cancer and capricorn. They're cool and stunning! 🤩🥰

2. Felt. Old/new Taurus isn't my speed of course, but it would've been nice to rep my actual zodiac 🤧

3. Someone gimme some🤣🤣. I’ll take pieces or Gemini😊

4. they look great, wish gemini’s was better 🥲

5. Literally hates them like should have scrapped them, idk who thought it was a good idea to put them out

OhhMyFaerie likes this.
  6. These are good. Don’t get me wrong, I really only like two of them but uh.. I was just hoping for a different theme. Tarot cards were a good IDEA, ya know? I’m just tired of repeats.

SpookyPeach and juniper27 like this.
  7. Okay 👏🏾👏🏾 yes plz

8. Some of the best avatars, to date...
    Well-done on such phenomenal work!
    ✨💖👏😄💖✨

9. Why u made my horoscope shard ugly? I don't like it. Taurus s not suited for me. Imagine my image is dark, kinda like a 👹... 😅😅

10. Although much of the new/BF released things have been a disappointment, I’m happily surprised with these.

There are obviously many complaints for those who don’t feel their sign fits them, but the style and diversity of these avatars is beautiful. I adore that there are such large difference to each one, that something being water themed doesn’t equal a copy and paste with a minor difference for example. I like that some are playful, as well, like Aries and that we have some different body types like with Taurus.

A step in the right direction with this set of avatars, I think. Very happy with my Capricorn as well, thank you for not making them weird.

-Mrs_Mis-, Muschi and Reee like this.
  11. Amazing 🔥🔥

12. The avatars were done justice 🤌🏾

13. Why are the Leo avis always like this? LOL.

FamousVictorian likes this.
  14. I'm so disappointed, guess I expected too much.

15. I thought Capricorns were Earth signs….but they’re mermaids? Interesting concept

16. Capricorn's symbol is the sea-goat.

17. My only problem with these is that other avis are not centered properly when equipped

18. Trading magic shards for Sagittarius

19. BUYING INSTANT SCORPIO 16🍱🍱🍱 PLZ🥹