LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ✨ Magic Horoscope Shard Box ✨

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 9, 2023.

1. These ones are SOOOO much better, thank you ATA😍

2. why do yall always do leo so dirty, im tired of it 😭

xXSunshineXx, mags-, Yuma and 2 others like this.
  3. THEY ARENT SEXUALIZED!! Well that’s a surprise. Probably the only good thing you’ve released for this event.

4. no way this is the first time i want all the avis help

5. Does the cancer avi have cancer? Shes on her death bed with a middle that shriveled

xXSunshineXx and Reee like this.
  6. Man …. Scorpio is better but still ….. it’s not what I would’ve like to have seen for Scorpio. There needs to be more sparkle, a water element mixed in that shines and stands out just like the other water signs have. I love black but …. This just does feel like what a Scorpio would decide for their avi…. Scorpios are mysterious and alluring. They’re not evil. If I were to choose a Goddess for Scorpio it would be Persephone.

xXSunshineXx and CapedClown like this.
  7. Finally my horoscope - scorpio - got cute avi :3

Zentreya likes this.
  8. Ooo these are better than the old zodiac avatars! Collecting them all like Pokémon 🤩

Zentreya likes this.
  9. And virgo

xXSunshineXx likes this.
  10. Why do you always f up Taurus? Yall getting ready to go to war with us for your ugly avis towards us

frank1179 and dusty_draco like this.
  11. Sooooo beautiful 😍💕💕💕

12. It’s giving Fairytail and I’m ALL here for it 😮‍💨🩷

13. finally the most decent thing that has come out this year for shards; they’re like upgraded versions of the originals and i love them. even the male avis look nice. keep whoever the fuck is drawing these.

14. lol the fact that aquarius gets no diversity difference from the last time. some of these are beautiful but as usual some are weird. also putting gold on everything you guys put out is boring. to me excess gold looks cheap. and silver matches much more. and there are so many other ores/gems/stones to use for material. but i am a fan of the quality, such as the shading and color spectrum.

15. I wish Taurus looked better 🙈😭

justbrooklee likes this.
  16. I'm obsessed, k ty 😍

17. I feel. Sorry for Capricorns. But finally they made a damn leo amazing avi, hand downs the best one

18. Why you're saying that? Leo. Looks amazing, like a true king

ElijahOV likes this.
  19. the new avis are beautiful but i don't understand why not make a new theme instead of redo an old one

FamousVictorian likes this.
  20. Know what.... I'm not completely upset with this. Very hard to please me, I'm very picky... but! I like more males then I did in the last few 😅 so very nice work. Not bad at all (could be better, but... I'm just happy it wasn't completely bad)