LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ✨ Magic Horoscope Shard Box ✨

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 9, 2023.

1. I will say, I want to know actual criticisms of Leo and Taurus aside from “I don’t like them”. Obviously personal taste and whatnot, but is there something specifically about them making them so hated? I think Taurus, both fem and masc, are total hotties and Leo is gorgeous, just overdone with gold.

Rue, DarkMonarch and Muschi like this.
  2. I can't help but notice the fem Taurus and Leo are 2 of the darker avatars of color and wonder if that is subconsciously playing a part. I notice avatars of color and plus size avatars seem to get the most negative criticism whenever they are put out.

Champagne, PercyJordan, Rue and 4 others like this.
  3. Very true. Along with Taurus fem being muscular, and both Tau and Leo having stronger features in general. I hadn’t even thought to consider that, like I said - I find them all to be (Tau in particular) some of the most attractive. 🥲

Champagne, Rue, Reee and 1 other person like this.
  4. ATA done messed up again Pisces isn’t hot that’s my ign Chile Capricorn looking a hot mess The Avis I consider To be Hot is the Aries, Taurus, Aquarius, Sagittarius, Gemini, Libra And Definitely Hot AsF Scorpios

5. I'll say one thing for male Sagittarius 🏹 his bow is blocked off 😢

6. Can I ask a question ❓ I thought they were the new common avatars why are they so expensive 😭 homie said 40b for Virgo ♍. Did I miss any news 📰

7. Love each and every single one of these avis by the way 👉😳 it's a first for me 🤣🤣🤣 💞💞💞

8. Love all these avi 😍 💕 💗

CallieCc and RE_WHENCH like this.
  9. It will be because they’re new, avis are always very op at first give it a little time and they’ll be down to regular prices

luciddreams17, Muschi and Lumi like this.
  10. Once again, Virgo is the trash bag of the group. 😔

11. That’s totally fair! Stuff like that makes complete sense to dislike.

12. The amount of people on here complaining about Capricorn having a fish tail 🤦‍♀️ They actually nailed it, Capricorn is a SEA-GOAT. Ffs

13. I have more than 800 of Virgo magic shards but i can't buy the activator from the shop. Any idea why I may be having that issue??

14. Trading shards for Libra!

Also the art looks amazing and I love it so much! Keep up the amazing work artists!

15. Ppl saying cancer and sag looks bad meanwhile libra is RIGHT there😭 I’m not getting my sign again bc it doesn’t match my vibe at all

luciddreams17 likes this.
  16. These are all gorgeous but I can’t help but feel extremely bothered by the fact that the Virgo female has legs going in the wrong direction 😂
    There’s no way her legs could be like that with her torso going the way it does, no? 😭

17. With Leo I personally think she just looks too much like the sun avatar we had with the tarot cards, mixed a bit with the Empress dress. She’s just nothing new or interesting really, also had no shape cus she’s just poofy fabric. She’s pretty but compared to the other avatars I can see why she’d be less interesting.
    With Taurus I’m guessing it’s just cus she’s muscular and dark?
    As a Taurus myself I think the avatar is cool and well made, but don’t gravitate towards her since she’s not my style. I also just don’t like that tauruses are often made big and muscular, when in astrology they’re described as gentle, elegant and feminine. 🤔

18. What are these going for? Price wise

19. Just this time. Why u players always suck this company's butt