[Guide]List of Daily Sales

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Kaho, Jul 22, 2020.

1. List of Daily Sales

On September 8, 2015, PIMD released a new feature known as daily sales. These sales offer you more than what you would get if you purchased these items at the normal rate. Clicking here will lead you to the announcement thread.

Currently, there are 6 main sales that are in game and get rotated through daily. There are also three prices these sales are offered at. The prices are (in USD) $5, $30, and $100. These sales will refresh daily at 3AM EST and you will see them whenever you log on next after 3AM EST.

The list is as follows:

• Cafe Express
    • Deal Makers
    • It’s Raining Cats
    • Spinner Winner
    • Superior Interior
    • Unboxing Day

Cafe Express

This sale can consist of Doctor Notes, Hypnocats, Care Pack Notices, and Extra Credits.

$5 Sale

• 3 Doctor Notes
    • 1 Care Pack Notice
    • 18 Extra Credits

$30 Sale

• 30 Doctor Notes
    • 2 Hypnocats
    • 2 Care Pack Notice
    • 130 Extra Credits

$100 Sale

• 120 Doctor Notes
    • 4 Hypnocats
    • 2 Care Pack Notice
    • 930 Extra Credits

Deal Makers

This sale can consist of Extra Credits, Speaker Tokens, Hypnocats, and Bento Lunch Boxes.

$5 Sale

• 14 Speaker Tokens
    • 2 Bento Lunch Boxes
    • 50 Extra Credits

$30 Sale

• 80 Speaker Tokens
    • 8 Bento Lunch Boxes
    • 400 Extra Credits

$100 Sale

• 250 Speaker Tokens
    • 2 Hypnocats
    • 20 Bento Lunch Boxes
    • 1500 Extra Credits

It’s Raining Cats

This sale can consist of Extra Credits and Hypnocats.

$5 Sale

• 1 Hypnocat
    • 6 Extra Credits

$30 Sale

• 5 Hypnocats
    • 180 Extra Credits

$100 Sale

• 16 Hypnocats
    • 900 Extra Credits

Spinner Winner

This sale can consist of Extra Credits, Hypnocats, and Spinner Tokens.

$5 Sale

• 600 Spinner Tokens
    • 45 Extra Credits

$30 Sale

• 3500 Spinner Tokens
    • 400 Extra Credits

$100 Sale

• 7000 Spinner Tokens
    • 2 Hypnocats
    • 1500 Extra Credits

Superior Interior

This sale can consist of Furniture Box Keys, Furniture Boxes*, and Extra Credits.

$5 Sale

• 3 Furniture Boxes
    • 3 Furniture Box Keys
    • 28 Extra Credits

$30 Sale

• 9 Furniture Boxes
    • 9 Furniture Box Keys
    • 385 Extra Credits

$100 Sale

• 32 Furniture Boxes
    • 32 Furniture Box Keys
    • 1500 Extra Credits

*The furniture box will change randomly to whatever season it is(Spring Furniture Box, etc.)

Unboxing Day

This sale can consist of Extra Credits and PIM-Keys.

$5 Sale

• 5 PIM-Keys
    • 25 Extra Credits

$30 Sale

• 25 PIM-Keys
    • 275 Extra Credits

$100 Sale

• 80 PIM-Keys
    • 1200 Extra Credits

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are some helpful tips about maximizing your EC/DN purchases!

The best sale for buying pure EC is the Dealmaker sale at $5, the Spinner Winner and Deal Maker sale at $30, and the Spinner Winner, Deal Maker, and Superior Interior sale at $100. This does not take into account what you will use the EC for. For example, buying cats is best bought with the It’s Raining Cats sale.

For buying ONLY Doctor Notes, it is best to buy them normally. There is no sale that will give you more Doctor Notes than what you would normally get. (This excludes using Extra Credits as a substitute for Doctor Notes.)

tldr: buy EC through sales, buy DNs normally

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to SinisterDentist and SinisterChef for helping me gather the contents of the various sales.

NIKLAUS, Auri, Dead and 7 others like this.
  2. Oh, this is so helpful! It'd be nice if we could gather the tiers for the other most popular currencies. I know it isn't always an exact exchange rate.

Sloth and Kaho like this.
  3. Oh that sounds like an amazing idea! I’ll try and ask around to gather other currency prices.

Muschi likes this.
  4. Maybe screenshots as well if possible or when they do their black Friday sales but I don't know how constant those ones are.

Thanks for this 🖤

Muschi likes this.
  5. I have most of the screenshots, however when I first tried, the list was chunky. So I decided against adding the pictures. The Black Friday sales were changing consistently, but they happen during the Black Friday hunt.

6. This very informative 🤠
    Buying through the daily deals is always more cost efficient. You get more dns when you buy them directly, but you get more stuff worth your $$$ when you buy the express deal for example 😄

Muschi and Kaho like this.
  7. Is there any known info on what triggers the $30/$100 sales to appear?

8. To my knowledge, it’s buying the deals more frequently.

Muschi and Eva like this.
  9. These sales appear every night at 12am pst. You will only receive $5 ones until you purchase one. Then you will receive $30 deals for a few days until you purchase one of those. Then you will receive $100 deals. After about 3 days of not purchasing a deal, it will return to the previous tier.

NiahHouse, Julcyfruit, Muschi and 4 others like this.
  10. Support 🙏

Glad to see these new guides, and you in the fold.

11. This would be excellent information to have been included in the original post.

NiahHouse, -BB, Dead and 4 others like this.
  12. Citation, please?

13. When does this start I heard it’s beginning of November

14. These sales are daily, it's just a different one each day. During Black Friday there may be different sales that run for the duration of the event and appear at different times of the day, but the ones listed here are year-round.

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  15. Just a question I see there’s different tiers for each sale, is this still the case? I see many people still talk about the other tiers per sale but I only ever get the $6.99CAD tier.

16. Here is an explanation:
    I also provided you one in this thread.