PROMO πŸ‘Ό 2x Cash Promo and PvP Weekend!😈

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Jun 14, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

You better clear your schedule, because we got something cool brewing this weekend!

2x Cash Promo!

Enjoy 2x Payout from all Cat Cafe and Dog Star from now until 12PM PST on Monday, June 19th!

Use this opportunity to fill your vaults with precious GOLD Cash!

Note: This will apply to Parties that started from 12pm PST, June 16th and after.

[​IMG]

PvP Weekend!

😈UPDATE: DEMON's WON!!!!😈
    To all the Demon's out there, please check the Deal's section of your Store to collect your avatar before they are gone!!!

[​IMG]

We will also be running a special PvP event! Here's how it works:

1. Start the Story and pick a team (you cannot change your team afterwards!)
    2. After picking a team, the story ends, and you will be able to see the XC for the team you picked!
    3. As you participate and perform PvP actions you will accumulate points in your team's Leaderboard βš”οΈ
    4. After the XC is complete ATA will tally the combined points earned by each team to determine a winning team. All members of the the winning team that have completed the first tier (earn at least 30 points) will get a pair of exclusive avatars via Molly's Deals. There will also be rewards for your individual participation.
    Please note: PvP defender cash loss will be turned off during this XC!

[​IMG]
    Check out the Rewards, Story and Extra Curricular point system above!

[​IMG]

Just like Cash Promo PvP weekend will go from now until 12PM PST on Monday, June 19th!

[​IMG]
    Now that's gonna be epicβš”οΈ

#1 [ATA]Caster, Jun 14, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2023
    Muschi, San and Azari like this.
  2. Those avis are unfortunate 😩

Nebula, Water, Zeferina and 34 others like this.
  3. Really... could of come up with something much better than that yet l yall chose to throw some dark wings on those. Should of just put t10 avis there

Xara, Zeferina, weeping and 20 others like this.
  4. The stat item for this is the same as hunt lb ata! πŸ˜•

Tizzy likes this.
  5. People have been moaning about wanting lb stuff easier. Also notice how theres ec promo and pvp event at the same time? Id say its very likely they are testing a few things that will result in how the game changes

6. For these type of events it should have been new avis and new stat items wth ATA!

7. And tbh i got the feeling its gonna end up being something like pvp gets axed from the game coz of how much majority of people complain about it and its getting used less and less as time goes on

Xara, XMunchkinX, iJustEmma and 2 others like this.
  8. Why are we picking angels or devil teams when the winning team only gets rewarded a set of angelic avis?

9. I’d honestly rather just have a new stat item than badly recolored (not even the VIP version, wtf??) avatars and a repeat item.. Yawn. Disappointment.

10. Why would the devils team want angelic avis? πŸ’€

11. pls do a pvp hunt next time. not a pvp weekend side hunt next time.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜© & i also agree above πŸ‘†πŸΌ why choose devil or angel if we get angelic avatars.

12. Pvp weekends should be more of a thing as pvp is dying feature.. by god the choice for choosing the devil team doesnt reward you with an devil avatar

LAME

13. I think the Avis should’ve been based on the chosen team; Angels for Angel team and Devils for Devils team. Maybe another styled Avi or the LB one would’ve been nice for the winning team rather than one recolored one.

14. Big pass on that πŸ₯±
    And instead of making a PvP one nearly to the end of a hunt you could have just made a group activity again (snowball fight 2019) πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I'm sure many would be more interested in playing again but eh nvm I guess

15. New, exclusive avis would have been nicer instead of recolors, but I appreciate your guys’ effort so far this year bc we’ve been getting a lot more content compared to last year (only one pvp hunt in 2022 compared to a team pvp, pvp hunt, and club xc).

16. Yess i want round 2 of the snowball fight

17. Appreciate the feedback here folks!
    Definitely a missed opportunity on the Devil Avi's if the Devils win, I hear you there.

But yes this one is a bit of a test of something slightly new and different, so would love to hear if people have feedback on the concept in general or ideas to tweak it make it better in future if folks like it :)

18. So do we have to hit random people to get points?

19. Me too pls and thank you!

xDevilx likes this.