PROMO 👼 2x Cash Promo and PvP Weekend!😈

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Should be in Deals section already! Since Will announced it after changeover, I don’t see why it wouldn’t be there haha 😅

2. I didnt purely coz didnt see it as worth my time for the sake of 1 lite box and 2 avis idc about

ForeveR-DanK likes this.
  3. I received the notification to collect but there was nothing in mollys deals so false information

boobookiti and -May- like this.
  4. I got the notification to get the avi but nothing in mollys deals to collect so ata giving wrong info out about the avatar. Reloading didn’t do anything 🤷🏼‍♀️

5. Hey!
    There is this condition on the reward as well:
    "All members of the the winning team that have completed the first tier (earn at least 30 points)"

So if you didn't complete tier 1 you won't get it, sorry :(

6. Okay that's misleading asf.

7. It doesnt matter some that complete to the tier .are not able to get the Avatars .member in my club cant find them in molly he looked so its gitching

8. Not really, they explained it on the first post that you need to get at least 30 points to quality for the avatars.

9. Hey members in my club says they cant find them in the molly store and he did complete passed tier 1 . So I think its gitching. I know he was way over 300 points and in the winning team

10. Most people such as myself didn't read all that so🤷🏾‍♀️

11. So, is this the xp coin things? I had 56 if that's the case and still don't see the avis in the store anywhere. I think the whole pvp wknd kinda was a bust but that just imo.

12. The avis are in Mollys deals for those on the winning side who completed the pvp xc tier, demons team won

13. I missed it as well. 😕

14. No its not. It was mentioned in the post. Dont blame ata coz you were to lazy to read it

Gatubela, MayaTheHopeful and Reee like this.
  15. Yes. I realize that. I was on the devil , winning, team. I did participate but did not check leader board this wknd. I was asking if those coins are the points we got. I know I had at least 30 points because I had successful fight actions, 5 pts, at least 6 times, so 30 puts. However I do not see the avis in the deals section.

16. If they don’t appear in Mollys and you completed the xc then I’d recommend sending in a help ticket so the devs can look into it

boobookiti likes this.
  17. Make 2 lot of avi for win team and lb pvp places win team get 45%/45% and lb places get 83%/37% and 37%/83% as well feel cheap place high on lb for avis every one got on winning team

18. 30 point not a lot tho 5 dance so I say it give doing nothing

19. i don’t have it 🙃

20. Also have to actively search for someone that can land on coz battle list always gives me people i cant land on. As it said it wasnt worth my time for the sake of 1 lite box and 2 avis i dont want