NEW FEATURE 🥉Bronze 🥈Silver 🥇Gold - VIP SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE LIVE!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Mar 22, 2023.

1. pleaseee make it so we can buy multiple of the vip token misc😭 i’ve already bought them all and don’t want my coins to go to waste as i’m not interested in the furni. i’m sure others would love to be able to buy multiple of the same as well!

Sylvina and khiara like this.
  2. ATA in me pls pls🥺🥺🥺I've wanted that from the first look🥺🥺💗

3. That or increase the variety or add old and new avis. But for now, you may have to just stock up, or sell the items you have and get bentos.

4. What are the conditions !! Inviteee meee

5. Finally!!! Would love an invite

6. What conditions do we need to meet? Because im definitely interested

7. Can I be invited 👀

8. I wanna get a invite 👀

9. Pity webshop isn't available to every country

10. It’s available in app too

niky9 likes this.
  11. U need to say u want invite and then u might get one. Once u get invited it will be shown to u in store.

12. This sounds nice invite me please 🥺

13. No vip box for the bronze subscription???

14. I want an invite though, seems interesting

15. 🥺 I wish I could beta test this. How do you all choose beta testers?

16. Sounds like a nice idea but it's too expensive. Some players are young or unemployed and cannot afford this prices. Considering that is just a game, asking for £10 for the lowest tier is a massive price for barely any benefits. Thank you for inviting me ATA but I will skip this time.

fantasizin, Tizzy and Mina_ like this.
  17. Hey Folks,
    Appreciate all the interest, we invited our last round of soft launch early access players on Wednesday, and we are preparing to fully launch this next Monday for everyone!

As a note, when this goes live we will be removing the old VIP Lounge, Cash Booster Subscription and Drop Booster Subscriptions from the shop.
    If you are currently subscribed to one you will continue to get the benefits until it runs out, but it will not renew in the future.

Thanks again to everyone for their interest and help in making this a successful new launch!

Feyre and Liluth like this.
  18. So what if we only wanted the VIP subscription (silly question I know) but seriously

19. Invite me 😅