NEW FEATURE 🥉Bronze 🥈Silver 🥇Gold - VIP SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE LIVE!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Then you get the gold boost, works out cheaper than paying just the vip for a month

2. I would love to :)

3. VIP token exclusive stats and furni are not tradable. Items that are tradable will have a little red gift icon on the top left of the item description window.

4. I love the idea of adding benefits for those who get VIP on the regular, however, I don't think the weekly VIP subscriptions should be removed. I buy VIP for certain hunts and promos, and I like how it last for a week. I just don't see why weekly ones should be removed. I also enjoy seeing a present in my inbox every day for the 7 days😗

5. Disappointed that you will delete it from the in game shop. Really inconsiderate to the people whom can’t use the the Webstore. you guys know it doesn’t work in every country and you literally take this away from them. :/

Tizzy and Dea-no like this.
  6. All will be available from the in game shop they are removing the separates not the actual bronze, silver and gold packages

7. I appreciate that there is now the quarterly option for subscriptions - way more doable than the yearly IMHO and was the determining factor in why I decided to subscribe 🧡

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  8. Sad you’re taking away the weekly vip.. I used to pick that up every pay cheque.. guess I’ll be without till I save up for the full month.. 🥲

9. It would be nice to see a weekly option made available on top of the ability to buy monthly/quarterly/yearly. Some people may only be able to afford a week at a time and sometimes the one month amount can be too much at once for a person. If you're like me it ends up being $120 and that's a fair amount to drop at once. Some of us also only buy the weekly when it lines up with a hunt we enjoy or when we know we are going to be more active. It would be a shame to see it going.

Yuma, fantasizin, FoxyPanda and 12 others like this.
  10. Can’t see the plans yet in the online store. Hoping they launch soon for me. Really wanna subscribe.

Liluth likes this.
  11. Can we get a estimate time for the release? 🥲

SerpentQueen likes this.
  12. Could have the option to use spare tokens to upgrade the stats of the items

13. Hey!
    Its now live!
    We pushed the changes live with our regular reset time of Noon PST!

SerpentQueen likes this.
  14. although i’m bummed that the old options are going away as i can’t afford the new larger ones, i’m glad that y’all combined the 2x timer slot into the vip deal instead of making it another subscription like when it was being tested

Tizzy likes this.
  15. literally $100CAD at once for 1 month of gold subscription or $79CAD monthly for a year 😩😩 great deal for those who consecutively buy, but sucks for those of us who don’t

fantasizin, FoxyPanda and -SpaceBuns- like this.

16. I'm already subscribed gold for a whole year - does this make me already entered @ATA-Will 🔍👁️

FeFe, r2904, ATA-Will and 2 others like this.

17. Im piggybacking on this because same question. I have gold from the first round of soft launch

r2904 likes this.
  18. Yes! It will, if you are currently subscribed, you are in :)

iMoan and Leigh like this.
  19. I thought it made sense, because I subscribed before the deadline... But you never know @ATA-Will 🤡🥁

20. So can you subscribe to more than one plan simultaneously or just one at any given time ?