NEW FEATURE 🥉Bronze 🥈Silver 🥇Gold - VIP SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE LIVE!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Mar 22, 2023.

1. I'm interested too glad there are tiers now rather than full gold

renamed18480 likes this.
  2. Got the gold VIP for quite some time, wondering when can we also see the in-app for quarterly. 👀

3. I’m having a slow moment. If I already had the sub you released few months ago does that mean I have gold? Or is this gold different?

4. I just cancelled my gold cuz it honestly suits someone who plays way more frequently than I do, but I’m open to trying silver! 🫶🏻

5. Me🥲

6. This Gold is the same subscription as we launched a month or two ago, but it will now be available in the App! Instead of just on the Web Store as it is at the moment!

Bigger discounts purchasing on the Web Store, but having it In-App is more convenient for some folks :)

Katelyness92 and HerGrace like this.
  7. Thank you for my invite😉

8. Another cash grab? Yet you allow RMT to go unchecked, and still don’t enforce multis to prevent extra RMT in the game.

If you don’t care about your own game, and can’t even get enough developers to review tickets within a reasonable time (24 hours max??!) what’s the point of us spending money.

You need a neural network to catch cheaters and bots, then we can talk about spending money on the game. There is no benefit to players if they have to spend thousands to even get HALF of something someone can get at a DISCOUNT from Real Money Trading.

Actually ridiculous you let it go unchecked for so long. Stop it. Do the bare minimum for your players.

9. I’m interested.

10. I really appreciate being selected is the vip store not available or am I really just missing it 😂😂😂

11. U didn’t invite me 😭🤽🏻‍♂️

12. I'm interested but I'm not rich so I probably couldn't afford it.

Tizzy and Mina_ like this.
  13. Thank you for letting me in the cool kids club😙

14. Invitee meee🥺

15. Can I get an invite even though I’ve already bought the gold subscription from the web store 🥲

16. Invite me please. I’m signed up for all the subscriptions so I’d love to get more bang for my bucks 😘

17. Sorry!
    There are a few conditions we need folks to meet, I've got you on the future interested list though so I'll see what i can do!

in-need-of-a-beer likes this.
  18. If you got an invite, but don't see Plans in the Shop.
    Then you need to check for app updates in the Apple/ Play Store as your app is likely out of date!

Lies likes this.