NEW FEATURE ENDED - VIP Subscriptions - Soft Launch PHASE 1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Probably at changeover so 5 minutes

EmoEmmy likes this.
  2. Perfect. I thought so lol. Also question, do we still get vips boxes or are those being taken out?

3. I believe they are still available individually and through the soft launch!

EmoEmmy likes this.
  4. vip boxes are included with this, you get them weekly instead of daily though

Gossamer, Azari, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  5. How do I get the invite? 🤧 Feed my addiction pls

6. I usually only buy VIP plan once a year, during the week of Black Friday

To add onto it, I only purchase “Alexa’s Cash Sub Plan” once a month (from start of BF til Christmas when it expires).

That’s $30 a year I usually spend.

With these benefits, and them being yearly, I will now for sure get that Gold plan at the reduced price. Will wait to see what the Silver and Bronze benefits are, just because

I know I know, money hungry ATA, but I think they did really well giving us a lot of benefits to make this worth it, so I say well done

7. As mentioned in the FAQ, the new subscriptions will also be available for purchase within the app once officially launched.

SuckitTrebek, Azari and Muschi like this.
  8. I need that invite too please and Ty 🫠

9. Interesting 👀

10. What if I can’t use the web store due to laws*

Honestly though. Lots of people from Europe can’t use this wonderful feature due to privacy laws and are missing out on lots of things. Due to this I really hope buying subscriptions will always stay available in the game itself. It’s a real shame if it everything will only be available in the web store.

Lavender_tea and MaryBlue like this.

11. It’s only available on the webstore right now but once it’s officially launched you can buy through the store like you do now 😊

SuckitTrebek and Muschi like this.
  12. To all the folks commenting that they'd like an invite, we ARE doing additional rounds of invites in the coming days/weeks so stay tuned!
    I've noted y'all's interest so I'll see if we can get you in a future round :)

No promises though ;)

Emz, SugarDaddy, shygurl and 17 others like this.
  13. Sign me up 🗿

SuckitTrebek and Victoire like this.
  14. Looks like we weren't able to get you in the first round of invites, so you won't see it on the Web Store for purchase yet, but I've noted your interest for the next round :D

SuckitTrebek, Azari, EmoEmmy and 2 others like this.
  15. Sign me up

16. Oooh intrigued!

17. Willlllllllllllllllll lemme test 🥹

18. Invite me please 🥺

19. ok who need a sugar baby 🤧🤧🤧 im kidding of course ..... maybe .....

20. I've already mentioned it in a ticket with ATA, but id like the communities opinion on it too.

1 years worth of subscription seems like a long time just to be able to collect 1 of each item. Compared to the VIP champaign boxes that are updated approximately once every four months which offers 120 chances (boxes) to be able to win the newer items.

I think the way this limits the supply of the Token Exclusive Items is going to be quite extreme depending on how in demand these items become.

IMO a 6 months complete collection window would be more viable and I hope the token cost or tokens awarded can be adjusted to make that happen.

There's also a question on when or if these Token Exclusives will be updated and whether or not the previously released items will be available afterwards.

Rainie, SadisticYonii, Isko and 4 others like this.