Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Was this for like a few hunts ago 👀

2. In relation to this recent comment

Loch_NESS_Monster likes this.
  3. Oh this would be nice too. Since its spring/summer. It could be summer concert vibe. Mics/stats can be photo album, glowstick (i think we got glowstick as drop but not as stats) hoodie, maybe some cute stuff animals.

Male avis can be members of Straykids (or bts.. hopefully not but i guess they have more fans) famale avi could be Blackpink.

AnimeRulesx likes this.
  4. I only fear it will turn to more instruments music in additional
    Let me check my showcase to see what kind of misc we had ☺️

Loch_NESS_Monster likes this.
  5. Idk

6. I would LOVE to see more hispanic avis but not on some cinco de mayo nonsense. We want dia de los muertos and I would DIE for a Loteria shard box. Are you kidding? I'd not stop until I collected them allll

7. I’ve sent in a ATA message on help abt this but I think a lot of people would like this. I know a similar hunts been done before but I think it would be a HIT! It would be so cool to have an underwater hunt again but the furniture for the dorm actually looked like it was filled with water and the furniture was floating. The avatars could be floating too or something!! It has a lot of possibilities for VIP avatars, t10-t100 avatars and even the box avatars!!!

8. Yeah sending a ticket to ata about an idea can have the idea push back to like a few months or next year to be done. Often you would be told to gather a group of people who likes the theme or your proposal.
    The problem is that it either ends in champagne boxes or buddy boxes

or it end “trashed” preference for the player because it was not detail enough

Are you referring to anime hunt idea as in cosplay convention type or something else or actually a specific anime ?
    If it is similar to hunt. Don’t you think it will seem recycle for people 🥺🥺 or even yourself? Unless I misunderstood your message?

For underwater hunt, do you mean mermaid style or another type of underwater like Ariel related type for The Little mermaid live action 2023 ? Which combine underwater and princess theme, I would guess and Ursula as the sea witch (magic and fantasy) etc (then would it go in a light tone or dark type)
    Which probably be more like a kingdom underwater as wallpaper or sea 🌊
    For floating avatar, the only issue I see is that device layout show the avatar either taking over the screen / or to small or not correctly adjust (unless again I misunderstood how “floating would it be” )
    Or you probably meant something else

Hopefully, I hear more from to better understand your messages 😄

9. Ok hear me out but...
    A PALACE hunt

I know we've had the living in sin, that's kinda royal. But I'm talking and actual PALACE! Emperor/ess, Queen, King, Pharaoh, Sultan you know what I'm saying 👸 👑 🤴

10. My suggestion for a theme would be something among us inspired seeing as it was the trend before. BUT not the spacey vibe. More on the avi part.

-Bragi- likes this.
  11. This for May 2022

12. Someone else might've suggested it but I'll say it anyway lol. Avatar The Last Airbender themed hunt. The avis could be related to the different types of benders and I NEED Appa as misc pls.

Also Tim Burton, Attack on Titan, Demon Slayer, Naruto, AHS, The Purge and Disney villains have great potential to be good hunts and personally, I'd pay money to see.

13. I noticed we haven't had the 4 colours group hunt (were players choices 1 out of 4 colours, house whatever ) with the Avatar the last air bender it could be pvp hunt (or not... I hate pvp). To see what else elements/national is the best, fire, water, earth or wind.
    Seeing that Netflix is making the live action (plz don't bother watching, the cartoons is better.. live actions always disappoint) it might be popular and ppl might want to spend money... I know i will 💸

MayaTheHopeful and Grip like this.
  14. ATA pls give 10x promo on this BF promo because small player can't grow much they dont get enough to reach atleast 50 mcs pls help small player to #smallplayersmatter#

15. Can we have a mermaid hunt for Mermay? 🥺🙏🏻

16. You're joking, right? 🤨

17. Farm hunt! Farm animal misc! The bed is just a cow being milked, the desk is a hen house, let’s dew it

Jacinda_Rose and Kelsey2093 like this.
  18. I want a Primeval hunt 🥺💖maybe no one know what it is, but i want it. Lol

19. I had an idea for a summer wedding hunt for June