LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Daily XCs are back!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Please add back a timer to the avatars, so I don't have to fight daily anxiety that I won't make it in time to collect for the 75 coin one :')

9, _Kosha_, -CJ- and 7 others like this.
  2. Hello everyone

3. hello

4. Do I understand correctly that they expiring in 14 days? Damn.

5. Yea I'm confused by that, 55 coin ones have no timer and I'm not sure should I give up or keep struggling

l_S_l likes this.
  6. They don't have a timer anymore because they are permanent. ATA will let us know if they are planned to be removed 👀

_Kosha_ likes this.
  7. Ohhh alrighty, great news, I'm back to grinding then!

8. My Fall 2021 daily xc coins were renamed to just “daily xc coins” with no timeframe, so I’m assuming they’re keeping daily xc for a while 🌚 love that

9. Lmao never mind they yeeted daily xc not even 12 hours after I posted that 💀 i hate it here

10. Send them feedback saying you want it back. Tell your friends and club mates to do the same. It was legit one of the best things about pimd

Coffee likes this.
  11. i still have mine. Maybe it was brief glitch due to new hunt ?

Coffee and _HeIium_ like this.
  12. Mine just returned as well, Matt told me he sent feedback about it and was told they were removed temporarily to be reworked somehow👀 hopefully here to stay

GoddessHailey likes this.
  13. Yep it was a glitch, should be back up and running 👍

Coffee and GoddessHailey like this.
  14. Wait they are over now.... I was just like 10 days away from getting both

__Narcissus__ likes this.
  15. Is daily XC gone now??

SweetAsYoni and -Gon- like this.
  16. There’s probably a glitch due to time change. You can refer to this thread mentionned that it may affect xc activities
    Hopefully it will be back soon

17. Thank you for this hopefully it is a glitch

18. Well I see it in the icon for the extracurricular activities . I hope I am not the only one 😅

-Gon- likes this.
  19. Trust me your not

GoddessHailey and -Gon- like this.
  20. Yep you were right it was definitely a glitch, I have it back as well @GoddessHailey