ATA is slowly killing PvP

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Infamous, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Anyone who offers their feedback on forums as an active player is castrated and told to stop complaining šŸ˜Ŗ

STOP COMPLAINING!! ITS OUT OF YOUR CONTROL!

lmaoaoaooa
    letā€™s not forget the broken PvP zombie hunt
    itā€™s like they /do/ try sometimes but thereā€™s still so much missing from these aspects and thereā€™s no feedback thatā€™s received or acknowledged well

Intruder, Kefo and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  2. Can we crowdfund to buy this poor person a thesaurus

3. Iā€™d also like to state an observation that majority of the Karenā€™s on this forum post donā€™t have any fight losses and probably donā€™t know what CF terms even look like...

So why theyā€™re even debating here, who knows.
    Iā€™m not going to argue with people who are complaining about ā€œcomplaintsā€ on things that arenā€™t even slightly relevant to them. Anyways probably the last self post here šŸ¤“āœŒļø

Iā€™m down for more discussions in pms and what not

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  4. HaBaek that is the whole fun part

5. What is the fun part, Kefo?

6. Watching the level of reasoning coming from some people

People who don't even know the basics of pvp complaining about it because one time they lost money to it.

Infamous and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  7. Lol. I mean yeah, Itā€™s a laughing matter.

Whatā€™s even funnier is being called a ā€œfairyā€ like itā€™s some sort of insult...coming from a 7-8 year account that has just a little above my fight losses.

Iā€™d like to hear the thoughts of others with more relevant opinions

8. Everyone has the right to speak and give any feedback negative or positive about any new policies they implement. But I feel sad when new players post something in forums and they receive a lot of negative feedback especially from moderators. If you wanna argue or express your opinion make a new thread about parties and praise them donā€™t come here when you donā€™t even know how to use those battle buttons.

Sleepy and Infamous like this.
  9. Arguing with green names in forums is my favorite pastimešŸ˜”šŸ–

But yes we do love negative feedback on a feedback forum from people who donā€™t PvP on a topic that discusses PvP and the new changes surrounding it

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  10. Since I was reminded of this thread from my forum notifications..

now that I think about it the real solution to this problem wouldā€™ve been to make rs asks free so when one asks to break rs as cf terms it isnā€™t wasting their ecs...but no that would mean less profit for the game why would they do that šŸŒšŸ‘

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  11. Slowly? Fym? It's been dead for years lmao

Infamous likes this.
  12. You could say this for yourself, but itā€™s not a statement I can say as a newer player. I am seeing it in the current.

13. You could probably farm everyone who's commented on this thread

But you didn't get max stats in a year from farming šŸ¤£

14. Hell, give people another way to work for an ask out and let it happen šŸ˜“ impatient people could still just pay and give them their money, but then it wouldnā€™t necessarily be that and could just be a part of CF šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø