PROMO 🍀 Getting Lucky with a 3x Party Promo!🍀

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Mar 11, 2021.

1. U still sound mad LOL 🤣

2. & u still sound like an idiot 😂

3. And yet u keep replying to me, ya know for the past 10 mins i’ve been taking the piss outta you right? 😭

5. Omg wait are u that same girl i also argued with a few months ago in forums for like 30mins straight & by the end of it we were like “yeah we’re both arguing for fun now” 😭 lmaoooo i dont think ur her but that would have been a twist.

6. Oh so this is your real life hobby lmao explains it. No actually this is my first time commenting on any forum. I think.

7. Nah, i only come on forums once in a blue moon since its been dead af for the past 4 years. Forums used to be more active back then, i bet you’d hate forums back then LMAO

8. People are getting mad too fast this week. Yeah, it was a weekday promo. Yeah, those are rare. Yeah, you might miss it if you work. Yeah, you can wait for a weekend one. Let's all just go our separate ways, thanks.

Intoxication, Muschi, Voseph and 3 others like this.
  9. All im getting from that is ata shouldnt do promos coz people are working

10. why do holiday promo on holiday?

instead! should do holiday promo on the weekend of holiday. make more sense. big brain time

Muschi and MesozoicStray like this.
  11. Honestly I miss weekend promos because of work a lot too. Don't see me complaining. If you get weekends off, check your privilege 🥱

Intoxication likes this.