PROMO πŸ€ Getting Lucky with a 3x Party Promo!πŸ€

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Mar 11, 2021.

1. wish on a 4 leaf clover πŸ€

2. Does the +20% event drop subscription increase chances of getting the Ava?

3. that’s just for the collection drops, so i would say no

Muschi likes this.
  4. Oooo 3x promo plus avi drops 🀭 Me like πŸ€πŸ€

Intoxication likes this.
  5. Thank you ☺️

6. Still haven’t gotten anything avi related yet 😭

Puma likes this.
  7. Avis will be gone after promo?

8. yup, after 12pm pst on tuesday!

9. This is the worst time for promo, people work πŸ₯΄

10. I was active and was in a session club last year and this year too but imagine who hasn't gotten an ava drop? Me... πŸ™Š I swear my luck is non existent at this point.

Intoxication, MimiSama and Puma like this.
  11. I too felt unlucky..after spending a lot on ecs parties.. didn't get avi drop..Idk what's so much in an avi..to make it as a rare drop..after all avi can be given to all who hit on ecs parties..so can enjoy together...😞😞😞😞

Puma likes this.
  12. πŸ˜”πŸ˜” And some people got **both** avis. I would’ve loved to just get one, even if it wasn’t the one I preferred more. They were both great

13. Not really. theyve done it in the past whenever st patty’s day came around. all themed holiday’s get a promo. its been the standard for years now.

Intoxication likes this.
  14. Rare? Is that a Canadian term for "Never"? Prove me wrong.......

15. Here me got none in almost 80cc & 25ds🌚 ,thnx to my rs she gifted one cat otherwise rare drops aren't my cup of tea😒 I hope I get it next year lol

Intoxication likes this.
  16. I am aggravated that this event ended early I bought a pack to start a dog party only then to realize hey this party isn't 3x. Good to know that the events are being cut short.:mad:

17. most of the time promos are only a few days long ! i think we all wish they were longer, feels good to get all that payout 😍

18. At first, I was shocked to get an avi from drops but knowing this is an old avi, i have no problem. I still love it. Irish hunt should always have the hunky ginger irish guy πŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

19. Yeah they have done it during the weekend not during the weekday...

20. It didnt end early. Actul read what the post says. Ata put the end time for the promo in big writing. Not atas fault you to lazy to read the info

Ghastly likes this.