LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Encore Performance: A Story Pass

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Nov 30, 2020.

1. The only reason I didn't give up is because I really liked the final tier fem avatar. If I didn't have that motivation, I probably would have given up. The avatars were really amazing this story pass and I just wish the pass wasn't so difficult so it could be more reasonably accessible to many folks. I can't imagine how disappointed I'd be in I spent what I did for the pass and didn't end up even halfway through the first playthrough. :(

eileen likes this.
  2. Its so frustrating how all I need is one camera drop and all they give me is the recorder, I've gotten 4 recorders and only 24hours left for the pass. Had the mission for over a week. Definitely not worth the ec

3. I just need the camera drop to get final avatar and I don’t think I’ve got time to get it. Can we get an extension to the time to complete? Or just send everyone a camera drop.

4. I'd suggest going for a flash cause that's how I got mine. Also faster parties would really help in this situation.

5. 9 days and no camera. ATA can stick their overpriced story passes up their ass

6. Phew. Made it although that sucked tbh.

7. Few hours left and not even close.. Rime limited passes are no good.

8. Yeah, I just LBH hopped for those items.

9. I did at least 4 flashes 😐