EVENT Pastelloween!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 6, 2020.

1. I haven't been able to complete mine yet and normally I would be done by now. This randomness CAN make it faster for users, or make it slower as well.

2. Ohh for sure, ty for letting me know! ☺️

-Mrs_Mis- likes this.
  3. I said you stop acting like you know what I want not them

4. Then why did you tell them that instead of me? 🤔

5. How do I get the witch or nurse lite boxes are only giving me spooky cookies and shards 🤧🙄

6. The witch is on the third side story where you collect cookies. You could probably make it if you go to flashes. The female nurse is in the boxes, but avi drops are very rare. The male nurse is on the leaderboard, but you probably won't be able to get it at all at this point.

Muschi likes this.
  7. Check ur attitude Luci

Phobia and Sansa like this.
  8. Is anyone else's club not getting drops for POTD? My club just spent 3 hours on the POTD to get nothing out of it... Please Help a club pres out!!

I_bloomRoSa- likes this.
  9. Wrong thread, but this is happening for all clubs, from POTD to cc, ppa, and invites.

Phobia and I_bloomRoSa- like this.
  10. New to threads sorry do you know why it's happening

11. There is no drops in parties! Plz fix this, Ata🖤Thankies

12. What's the cheapest prices on this 999 and this 499 I am iso both and have the rest of this dorm set and currently trying to buy a fireplace for 3b but only have 1b rn lol plz lmk!! Thx guys!! Also how does one get the 2 avatars on the right or is the nurse ones the only ones u can get now from the cutie eye boxes?? And also is the creepy furni in the autumn 2020 furni boxes too??

13. I'm not 100% sure, but I think the 999 and 499 are going for rather cheap (10-12🍱 and 4🍱, respectively). I've seen the whole set going for 18-20🍱.

Also, yes, only the box avis are available now that the event has ended, and yes, this furni set is in the 2020 fall boxes.

Brenley5 likes this.
  14. What LeeJarrett said, I've seen people sell the 999 for 10-12 bentos, and others sold it for higher prices like 15-20 bentos. As for the desk (fireplace), I bought mine in November for 3 bentos.

Brenley5 likes this.