LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Encore Performance: A Story Pass

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Idc if it 249ecs just make it tradable/giftable for god sakešŸ˜’

xXGhostBoyXx, Burbuja, Shark and 10 others like this.
  2. I want the last tier but cant afford to buy 249 ecs šŸ˜žšŸ’•

3. yes, I did that already with my cash version of the pass. Iā€™m talking about the ec version. I donā€™t like the action movie lady but I like the other two female avatars. Will I get all the female avatars or will I randomly get any of the 3 avatars when I go through the story?

Alicia likes this.
  4. FR though, they be making people so much money during this pandemic, real shame.

5. Oooh okay. I was about to say how do they expect ppl to finish one in 30 days and buy another before it leaves store.... thanks ig

6. The last day to buy the Story Pass is December 31, 2020.

The Story Pass doesnā€™t end until February 16, 2021.

#47 Day, Nov 30, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
    Mello and mannavhan like this.
  7. You work through the story, and at certain points the reward for completing a new task/step in the story is an avi. So if you finish the story, you will have all the female avis

-Mrs_Mis- likes this.
  8. Which story is easier?

Prinzjoker likes this.
  9. Okay, thank you ā˜ŗļø

Corgi likes this.
  10. I imagine cash version is easier. As far as picking guy or girl, they are the same.

11. Is this improved from the pomegranate story pass? Are choices 'spontaneously random' where a player based guide is inaccurate? I wouldn't touch this one based off that disaster alone. The restart etc is skeptical with such a short timeframe. Is it redoing everything double again drop wise?

12. I'm confused so regardless of the choices I make, I'll still get the avi but it might be harder to get there?

Prinzjoker likes this.
  13. 249ec is perfectly fine. If the story has no end date. Makes up for the heavy cost and obvious need for cat clubs to complete all tiers

Alicia, Providence and GothThot like this.
  14. The story ends on February 16th according to the post

FireWalkWithMe likes this.
  15. The second choice on who to interview... does it affects the avis choice?

AaliyahChu and Maki-Max2001 like this.
  16. yeah I know, remove it and the cost weighs out in time

Providence likes this.
  17. Very masculine looking

18. They have no shame because ppl spend money like crazy just to get it. They have no consideration for ppl that can't spend loads of money on this game.