LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Encore Performance: A Story Pass

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Nov 30, 2020.

1. A waste.. got screwed over last time over chosen paths and they do absolutely nothing to help anyway so why bother?

_Rosetta_, Sirius, Providence and 3 others like this.
  2. They look so amazing, why's there no bf cut for the 249ec tho 😭😭😭
    -☀

FastForward likes this.
  3. I want to know the same thing 😂

Thorn, Gossamer, Stella-Luna and 2 others like this.
  4. So, I chose feminine avatars when it asked me which did I want. It then asked me which character I wanted to follow. I for some reason chose the guy. Will I still get my feminine avatars or did I goof? 😅

5. You should be Ok since you picked female :)

Muschi and AaliyahChu like this.
  6. If your beginning choice is getting the feminine avatars, does it matter which actor you choose or do you have to pick the gender specific? Ex, I want the female avatars first, do I have to choose female actress or can I pick either one.

Gossamer likes this.
  7. I find it sad that we cant gift or trade it 🤦‍♀️ my rs was hoping so much for a pass and now she cant get it because it's not tradable. Not everyone can spend so much money or get that many ecs. At least if it would be giftable or tradable we could have a chance to buy from someone for bentos...😒

Alicia, Curvy, Thamasia and 14 others like this.
  8. This is wack. Had the right idea, but the wrong execution. Didn’t y’all just make 1k+ on black friday alone? Now we have to turn around and spend even more money for avatars that we might or might not get? o_O

9. So its more than 24 hours but no one addressed my concern. 1st day of black friday. Bought keys for boxes. 1st nox opened with birthstones. 2nd error and nothing was given. Do check..couldnt even buy ecs during the whole 4 day event. That was soooo effin unfair!

10. And the fact that you have to do them one at a time....so greedy

11. Are there Rewards for this or just the aviis 👀👀👀

12. 🥵🥵🥵🥵

13. I love these!

14. Am I the only one who noticed that Tier 1 and tier 3 look a lot like avatars we already have or that we can already get, for instance here 3 looks UNCOMFORTABLY similar to Hades and Persephone I mean common the girl has almost the same dress! The poses are also UNCOMFORTABLY similar.
    I know that after a while repeats might slip out but the girl from tier one and BOTH fem and masc look SCARY similar to Avatars we already have or could earn.

15. [​IMG]
    I gotta admit I'm having a real hard time seeing what you're seeing.

16. no, you choose which avis you want first, fem/male

Muschi likes this.
  17. After all you made during bf you still made the ec pass expensive and not giftable😐 disappointed but not surprised

Curvy, xPeachMamii-, GothThot and 4 others like this.
  18. I must just be the only one who can see it then.

itsclara likes this.
  19. Killin’ it with the price. Literally.

itsclara, Curvy, LuciTheGoat and 4 others like this.
  20. maybe it’s the dress width and the curly hair, but other than that i see no similarities 🤷‍♂️

Curvy, KimPossible, Serein and 3 others like this.