EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Sad it's done. I'm just on level 16. I'm not rich like the rest of you. 🥺🥺😭😭💔💔💔

2. Did anyone ever see a post with the KAW vs PIMD FFA results?

3. Yehh it was posted ages ago

4. Where? All I saw was Marcy’s statement that they would post them soon. I’m not talking about day to day standings. I’m talking about the results from the FFA on the 25th. So it really couldn’t have been ages ago.

5. Hopefully this works... Looks like they're still calculating the results if you check this thread.

Muschi likes this.
  6. Thanks, Lee. That was all I could find too. I’m sure we won, would just like to know by how much. Their points had to have been primarily from defending. The KAW realm was dead. I never got hit once.

7. Oh yehh i forgot ata added in realm war

8. I cannot tell you how utterly disappointed i was when i found out that i was in the wrong realm.. i started late and grinded sooo hard to get as far as i could.. after awhile i was like “hey, why am i not getting the rewards yet?” Then i find out I’m in the wrong realm.. I’m really sad about this :(

9. Woulda taken not even 1 day to ask ata to transfer you to the right realm

Muschi likes this.
  10. is the PIMD realm in Realm 128? I’ve already used the refferal ATAMarceline

11. Hasn’t this been over for a long time?

Muschi likes this.
  12. Dude this event is like 1yr old. Everyone gone now

Muschi likes this.
    • Heckfire sucks- it’s been confirmed.
    • : (

13. oh sh*t hahahaha

14. Might be another event like this in a couple years tho maybe

15. got excited about the free 999’s without checking date jokes on me hahaha

InkdMedusa likes this.
  16. Dont be to excited. They cant be recycled or upgraded lol. And lower stats then a normal 999

17. Hi, what is the coordinates for the 117, PIMD realm? I'm at 128. 🤧 I'm in lvl6. Please helpppppp

18. This event has already ended bb. This is from a year ago