[MOD CRATE WAR] Seniors vs Freshmen

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -AKUDOU-, Sep 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so excited!!

Julia1762 likes this.
  2. OFFFFFFFFF too bad Nikz darling. 🀧

darren_antolin likes this.
  3. not open yet kolor πŸ‘πŸ‘‹πŸ˜‚

4. what makes this a "mod crate war"? only mention of a crate i read was in regards to mods..

5. Last war like this winners won mod crates

Meanie likes this.
  6. So if most of the accs wont be that high why make the stat requirements that high. Your pritty much cutting out anyone 4yrs and under unless they spent money to get in regular cat clubs

7. U wanna beat my ass or something, Nusa? πŸ˜‚
    Or u cant wait to have another round with me? 😌 oldies ftw! LOL

8. I'll wait then πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ

9. Sign me up but idk when sign ups are lol

10. Please read the requirements though. And in post #2 on FAQ why we decided to have the minimum requirement.
    We never cut down anyone below 4 years since the war is based on anyone 5 years and above as seniors and 4 years and below as Freshmen ☺️

Muschi and Meanie like this.
  11. We have had multiple modcrates wars in the past. They have to system war among themselves to decide which side wins the crate. Please read post #1, thanks!

Meanie likes this.
  12. yayyy,this is the moment i wait for long time..finally pimd alive againnnnnn

13. Looking forward to this since it’s been so long since the last few! Thanks so much to the mods hosting this round πŸ™

14. How to join lol🀣🀣🀣 3 months player here but never learned about forumsπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£

15. Too bad am not up to that stat but goodluckbto everyone who participates. It seems the stars had been decided before everything

16. Good luck to all seniors πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
    I hope you have lower stat requirement tho..

17. I can see all the excited Indonesians hereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ can't wait to meet y'all and talkbout indomie

Lea and Commitment3 like this.
  18. You need to be at least 30mcs

Muschi likes this.
  19. You cant

Muschi likes this.
  20. Now: ok before next comment comes on please read post #1 #2 for complete details.
    Reading is educational!

Lea, Muschi and Meanie like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.