How many times have you quit pimd and come back lol

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by shebeenafan, Aug 30, 2019.

1. it did exist because this game was release in December of 2010

2. ๐Ÿคฃ Y'all be quitting? ๐Ÿ‘€

3. Fact. I have the 9 year badge. I joined in February though

4. Was inactive 3 years straight.

5. Hey my name is irfa I'm a writer

6. You're always here ๐Ÿคฃ

7. It's been almost 3 years since I quit. Time flies! Left as a VIP came back as a noob! Noob life is my game now. ๐Ÿคฃ #noobandunapologetic

8. Eh? wanna check my stats and my award? o_O

9. I donโ€™t even know how to make a forum Iโ€™m such a failure omg ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

10. itโ€™s been 8-9 years of quitting & checking in sometimes, iโ€™m rlly destined to be haunted by this username forever ๐Ÿ˜ณ

11. i come back every so often to look at the forums. the oldest post in the best of category was a story i wrote ("Come Again? it was pretty much a flowers in the attic ripoff but also i was a literal child lol), at some point all my posts on the forum got deleted- not the threads, just my comments! i met a lot of friends through this game ahaha (original username was sophieclairr)

12. You can change it tho.

Muschi likes this.
  13. w/ 20 extra credits โ€” i have 2๐Ÿค

14. Spin the spinner

15. Okay thank you

16. I just come back around every year on my anniversary on pimd. Full decade this time

shebeenafan likes this.
  17. I had stopped during the lockdown until now

18. Lol call them out. Kinis?!?! That clearly wasnt 2010. Wars were it. That was it. Not even the slightest party or hunt.

Muschi likes this.
  19. Same. Thats why im here. Waiting for that 10year badge

20. Technically it's my sencond time. I made an account a long time ago (a few years) I played for a few weeks and messed around on campus chat. I remember the old avatars, I basically finally bought one with ECs and dipped. Came back without being a troll and learned how to play while enjoying the game. I forgot the pin to my old phone, so I can't check if the account is still connected. I hope is it at least.