How many times have you quit pimd and come back lol

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by shebeenafan, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Around 4 times. I would come back, take a break, come back, take a break and this was all within a year ๐Ÿคฃ

2. Too many times over the past..
    6 years? Lockdown and the immense boredom made me download the game again and build my stats(because yeah, I leave and drop), but probably going to quit again in a few weeks

3. I quit the internet almost completely sometimes for months at a time ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm probably on my 50th comeback and it's only been 2 years ๐Ÿ˜ต

4. There are 24 months in 2 years hon

5. I said sometimes for months at a time, not every time.

6. Iโ€™ve left PIMD about 3-4 times in the past 9 years

peachievomit likes this.
  7. My reward said my account is 5 years old+.
    The longest fully inactive was +- 2 years.
    Here I am playing again ๐Ÿ˜น

peachievomit likes this.
  8. I quit once. ๐Ÿคง
    I started playing this in 2015 and quit on the same year. I'm back now better and wiser. I made my old account alt this time tho.

9. Ever since 2017.. maybe dozens of times.

10. i started playing wayback 2014, one of my friend introduced me on PIMD, then i quit like 4years cause we transferred country and i got busy on my new Job.. then i just returned this year May 2020, so many changes and new faces.. but still this game is my relaxation over my tons of work. ๐Ÿ˜™

11. hehe I've been on here for like 3 months only...I'd quit for the starting 2 months and now m trying to survive on here from a month with my fucked up stats...;)

12. Have this for 7 years. Quit early last year. I just drop by to check in every now and then.

Growl likes this.
  13. A lot of times for really long intervals, since the last 8-9 years๐Ÿ˜‚
    Came back again in the lockdown to see how things are going like every other time I reinstalled this game

14. Twice lol. Both long breaks but longer being back! Sometimes I forget to play for like a week or two not sure if that counts

15. My 6969th time returning ig

16. This game didn't even exist 9 years ago it came out 8 years ago tho

17. Not true but okay
    Also, I mentioned 8-9 years because I wasn't sure if it was 8 years for me or 9
    Either way what you have stated here is incorrect

StonedKoala_420 likes this.
  18. Its not this game didn't exist 9years ago it came out in 2012, ur wrong๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘€

19. And it did come out 8 years ago and sumn๐Ÿ˜Œ

20. Iโ€™ve reset came back went inactive for a few months came back went inactive for 2 yrs and back again cause of the pandemic ๐Ÿ˜‚