Room Presets

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Blessing, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Facts don't care about feelings

2. Okay but like why you gotta be like that

3. All club ign tags kinda trashy tbh. It's performative.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. I mean ig but is it necessary to target that one persons club tag for no reason?

5. Not really, no.

But I also know that Julie doesn't care. 🤣

6. Who says there's no reason? Ascension is trash. Only trashy people associate with them.

7. What’s wrong with Ascension?

8. They're the worst.... I can't even being to describe the atrocities they've commited in this post

9. Go ahead, describe them

10. I don't have that kind of time

11. Okay then, it just proves my point that you had no reason to insult it, but whatever floats your boat 🤷‍♀️

12. Oh I have very good reasons...

13. I mean, public forum 🥴 You can say you don’t like people.

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  14. Okay not my problem then, sorry for butting in 😗

15. Support. Happy I found this thread otherwise I would’ve made one stating the same thing. Some people have different themed room presets they rotate, and also for the holidays there’s new halloween or Christmas, etc. dorms being made. I know dorm contests are a thing as well, so this could be helpful with that....rather than doing each furni it’s all saved as a “themed preset”.

16. Support. When I get new furn I want to try with furn I don't have equipped at the moment, I have to work to change the furn of that page to see if it works or even take a further step and change the whole room to evaluate...then change it all back to what I had before. With my memory, the process takes a while. 😅 The dorm preset would save me a lot of time!

Infamous likes this.
  17. Omg I need this to happen 😭💞🙏I hope ata will help us all and do this

RICO_iPETE and Infamous like this.
  18. 🤓🍿

19. TF...you gonna share 🥺

20. 🍿🤔