Room Presets

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Blessing, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Hey all ๐Ÿ’•
    Pretty sure Iโ€™ve only ever done one og post before... feel free to not look that one up.. but hopefully this thing works ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Idea for rooms/furniture (cause ATA always says post ideas in forums first so here yaโ€™ll go...)... I think it would be awesome if you could save room presets for room designs that you make and use so that instead of changing each piece individually when you want to change themes you can just choose one of your own presets.

There it is folks, my 2 cents. Rip it up darlins ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ’•

2. Quite a few people have suggested this ๐Ÿ˜‚ But like Iโ€™ve said in previous threads, I think this would be helpful.

3. This has been suggested many times (I even suggested it in the furniture survey) and it will never not be a good idea ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

SpicyVanilla, Carrie, Louigi and 5 others like this.
  4. Agreed. would love this option

SpicyVanilla, Carrie, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  5. Ok. But I need to add that your club tag is trashy.

6. I keep supporting this one suggestion! :)

SpicyVanilla, Carrie and LeeJarrett like this.
  7. I will forever support this idea

SpicyVanilla, Carrie and LeeJarrett like this.
  8. I would support this even though I rarely change my dorm๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคฆ.. I do see some people constantly changing up there dorm however it is also not that hard to quickly change your dorm items .. So I am not sure how worth it it would be for ata to recode/ update the app to do so..

Sansa likes this.
  9. It takes longer then you think to figure out what works together. Even then things still get changed because of second guessing.

SpicyVanilla and Blessing like this.
  10. this is true decorating can take some time but tis part of the fun , as well being able to save pre-set dorms would not change the fact that one would still need to design/ decorate the dorm in order to save it..๐Ÿ‘€ it would only save time after you save the dorms..

11. Positive. No negatives.

1. How do I delete my account?
    2. Can you buy any Avatars with the "cash"?

12. This gonna sound like a bad idea I guess but on the topic of furni, I sometimes feel it would be really helpful with a picture of the full dorm when you look into a box. Because even tho the dorms are posted in forum too its sometimes pretty hard to search for especially threads that are over 1-2 years old. By these threads I mean the ones ata post themselves when a new hunt is out. i know there used to be a thread which had pictures of each full dorm that was out but when I last checked it stopped updating quite a while a go and the thread itself took ages to load.

Diablo likes this.
  13. You can't
    and no

Diablo, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. This would be a good idea for players who regularly change dorm styles.

But for me and like most players who have their dorm furnis leveled up, its meh

15. Iโ€™m working on a new one that will be more updated & include more furniture.

Diablo, iTangerine, Louigi and 4 others like this.
  16. Agreed. I personally wouldn't use it but it wouldn't be harming my gameplay, or anyone else's, so I support it.

17. This is true, I think the thing for me is I have like 2 or 3 โ€˜stylesโ€™ that I like to use depending on my avi (donโ€™t judge me k, slightly ocd ๐Ÿ™ˆ) and so changing each individual item is annoying.

18. mostly definitely relatable. I would definitely use the feature, and probably change my dorm around more often ..๐Ÿคฆโ˜บ

19. Well thatโ€™s rude... ๐Ÿ˜’