Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

ScarletGambit likes this.
    ScarletGambit likes this.
  3. Oooo has there been a Victorian hunt?! That would be awesome

NotThatJean and LeeJarrett like this.
  4. I'd love a steampunk themed avi.

5. Apocalypse hunt..with the four horsemen and add in the 7 deadly sins for good measure.

6. Whenever I see the the words '7 deadly sins' I always think of these characters[​IMG]

Meanie and LeeJarrett like this.
  7. OH MY GOD! YES!

8. I can feel alien hunt is coming next.

Meanie likes this.
  9. well yeah no I understand that but they could also donate a percentage of money from buying ecs to hospitals or wellness centers.

10. We need a tattoo parlor one. Not sure if this has happened in the past but I am a newer member.

Tyranicorn likes this.
  11. We should do a lazy day “quarantine” type avatar hunt too lol. Cus that goes along well with irl

Meanie likes this.
  12. We need a...

FARM THE DEVS EVENT!

13. The only non lame suggestion here

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  14. Does ATA actually use anything that's suggested? Because I would like another Pirate themed hunt. And like fairy tales. That would be cute

15. If you'd look at the old comments, there were suggestions that have been made into hunts :)

16. 😅
    I'm lazy. I did notice that the OP suggested Fast and Furious though. That's as far as I got, and enough to give me a shred of hope. Haha. 😳😊

Sansa likes this.
  17. Same 🥺 lots of great ideas in here

tiddybear likes this.
  18. Suggestions:

1. Hunger games theme
    2. Super heroes theme
    3. Zombie-apocalypse theme
    4. Prom (?!?)
    5. Underwater theme
    6. School cliques theme

19. I would love a tour of the decades kind of thing. Like each side story line is it’s own decade or something and they can include like historical facts and figures and things like that. I think that would be fun and I would love to see one that’s space themed. Like galaxies and stuff and maybe throw a couple aliens in there 🙊

French-Toast likes this.
  20. I would love a Warcraft theme

NotThatJean and Meanie like this.